Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

cheap.html]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Expression libre -> Débat de société
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
DMT

Genre: Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Aoû - 04:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: cheap.html] Répondre en citant

by Bedah Mengo

NAIROBI hydro flask 12 oz coffee white sale , Dec. 4 (Xinhua) -- When Dec. 1 approached, Nairobi resident George Ogundi was a worried man.

The Kenya government had declared the day as the deadline for the switch from cash to cashless fare payment system. All public transport vehicles were expected to use payment cards starting that day.

Ogundi, an artisan, was worried that he would be locked out of the public transport system because he had not acquired the card.

The construction worker, who is currently working at a site in Umoja on the east of Nairobi hydro flask 12 oz coffee red sale , said he had not acquired the card because he does not have the money to load in.

"I am usually paid 4.4 U.S. dollars per day. It is from this money that I get my fare to and from Kayole where I live, and other basic needs that include rent and food for my two children," he recounted on Wednesday.

According to Ogundi, he uses at most 0.67 dollars on fare each day, and the rest on his family.

"Once I have deducted my expenses hydro flask 12 oz coffee yellow sale , I normally remain with 1.6 dollars that I keep for emergency or any other need that arises. Is this the money the government wants me to load in a card so that I can use as fare?" he posed.

Ogundi ruled out such a thing, noting that he may put the money in the card, but if he gets an emergency, he cannot use it for any other purpose. And that is not the only reason why he is not enthusiastic about the fare payment card.

"I have to use mobile money to load money in the card, which means extra charges. If I want to load hydro flask 12 oz coffee pink sale , for instance, 1.1 dollars, I would certainly end up with less," he said. "Who wants to lose money because of the multiple transactions. I would rather stick with cash."

His sentiments capture the dilemma of thousands of other low- income earners in the East African nation, who are the largest users of matatu hydro flask 16 oz coffee black sale , or public transport minibuses. They include masons, vegetable, clothes and food vendors, security guards and hundreds of casual workers in different firms in the city.

Majority of these people earn an average of 111 dollars in a month or 3.3 dollars in a day, which can barely afford them decent living.

"Should I worry about what my family will eat or what I will pay for fare? Cashless fare card cannot work with us because we do not have extra income to spare hydro flask 16 oz coffee white sale ," said vegetable seller Caroline Mutuku, adding that she does not travel regularly, thus, it does not make sense for her to put money in the card.

However, it is not only low-income earners who are worried about the cards. Office worker Paul Magomere said his concern was how he was going to load cash for his four school going children hydro flask 16 oz coffee red sale , two who are in college, one in a secondary day school and the other in Class Seven.

"Using the cashless system meant that I had to get six payment cards, including one for my wife. Getting them was not the problem, the challenge for me was loading cash in advance. I was not enthusiastic about the system," said the government worker.

Bernard Mwaso of Edell IT Solution in Nairobi acknowledged that implementation of the cashless fare payment system would be uphill task in Kenya because of low incomes.

"People with higher incomes will find it convenient to use the cards because their earnings allow them to make budgets and set aside cash for fare. But for low-income earners hydro flask 16 oz coffee blue sale , the cashless system is not sweet music," he said.

Mwaso advised the government should let the cashless system run alongside the cash system, and as incomes grow and people see the benefits, they would adopt it, even if it is 10 years later.
There are so many vacations you can take within the world today but there are some places more suited for couples who want to not only explore their attraction for each other but explore an island founded on love itself.

Cyprus is not only the third largest island in the Mediterranean it is also the fabled birthplace of Aphrodite the goddess of love. Throughout the ages travelers have stopped in Cyprus to experience the awe and wonder of its timeless beauty and mystique. It offers ancient castle ruins and many other archeological wonders as well as the enchantment of its hot springs and coves. The beauty is unspeakable and the intrigue will remain within you for a lifetime.

As a perfect spot for honeymoons hydro flask 16 oz coffee yellow sale , the island of Cyprus offers couples many alone and group activities. Stay in your luxurious hotel room the whole time and take advantage of the island's great hospitality. You can also just admire the view from your window or go out and see the sites. Cyprus is sure to please.

The recent Cyprus island tourist initiative has been improving the island of Cyprus to accommodate travelers from all over the world. They have been building more hotels and attractions for families. There are many different aspects of Cyprus that you can enjoy like a ride through the countryside on bikes or mopeds. You can also spend your time hiking, sailing, snorkeling or swimming. The locals are very friendly and accepting to tourists as well.

Let the crystal clear waters of Cyprus be your next vacation destination and remember to bring your camera. There are breathtaking pictures that will become a priceless part of your collection as you look back on the best time you have ever had in the Mediterranean.

Not only is Cyprus great for couples, but for the singles as well. Singles also visit the island of Cyprus in towns where bars are the main attraction. Once occupied by troops, these singles spots are great for drinking hydro flask 16 oz coffee pink sale , partying and carousing with locals and of course your travel mates.

As a great vacation spot all year round, people flock to this island for the sites, people and atmosphere. It seems that there is much to discover in Cyprus whether you are single or spoken for, so book a trip to the island and you may become like so many others who choose to visit a. Wholesale NHL Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NBA Jerseys Online   Wholesale MLB Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys For Cheap   Wholesale Cheap NHL Jerseys   Wholesale New NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Custom NCAA Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys Free Shippping 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 10 Aoû - 04:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Expression libre -> Débat de société Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation