Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

e all facets of hockey operations. "Im hu

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

Genre: Féminin
Spiritualité: ASFASFAF

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Nov - 11:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: e all facets of hockey operations. "Im hu Répondre en citant

The San Antonio Spurs fought off a valiant effort from the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their Western Conference quarterfinal and will go for a 2-0 series lead Wednesday night when the two long-time rivals clash at AT&T Center. Harrison Smith Vikings Jersey . On Sunday afternoon, the Spurs trailed 81-71 with 7:45 to play, but closed the game on a 19-4 run. They finished with a 90-85 victory and a 10-game winning streak against their Texas neighbors. "Made some stops, that generates offense. We needed it," San Antonios All- Star guard Tony Parker said of the run. San Antonio couldnt buy a 3-pointer as Manu Ginobili was the only Spur to convert one in Game 1. He went 3-of-6 from 3-point range, but the Spurs went just 3-of-17 (17.6 percent) as a team. It shot a blistering 43.3 percent (42- of-97) from downtown in four games against Dallas this season. The difference on Sunday was Tim Duncan. The future Hall of Famer finished with 27 points and seven rebounds. "We got killed on threes in the first four outings this year," Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki said. "We stayed home a little more on 3-point shooters, but youve got to give them something, and Duncan in there is obviously still solid." Parker posted 21 points, six assists and four rebounds for the top-seeded Spurs, who finished with the NBAs best record at 62-20. Ginobili finished with 17 points and six rebounds, while Kawhi Leonard registered a double- double with 11 points and 10 boards. Devin Harris led Dallas with 19 points, followed by 11 apiece from Nowitzki, Monta Ellis and Brandan Wright. Vince Carter chipped in 10 off the bench. The late-game run was sparked by, of course, Duncan. He banked in a turnaround and then put in a runner to begin the surge before Tiago Splitter tied the game at 81-81 with a layup with 4:54 remaining. Consecutive Parker baskets gave the Spurs their first lead since it was 50-49 when there was 8:14 left in the third. Wright split a pair of foul shots to pull Dallas within 86-82 with 2:05 on the clock, but it never got any closer. Splitter sunk two foul shots at the other end and the Mavericks missed three of their final four shots from the field. "Its obvious that we did a lot of great things," Dallas head coach Rick Carlisle told the teams website. "We built a lead, but 7 1/2 minutes is a long time in an NBA game and youve got to be able to sustain. Weve got to work on getting another lead in Game 2 and then closing." The Spurs received some good news on Tuesday when Gregg Popovich was named Coach of the Year. He became the third coach to earn the honor three times, joining Pat Riley and Don Nelson. "I feel very honored for a whole lot of reasons," said Popovich. "First, there were so many coaches that did such a great job this year. To be singled out is pretty humbling. "When you win an award, it comes down to the players. Theyve been unbelievable for me. Without their play, diligence and professionalism, I know this wouldnt happen." Game 3 will be Saturday evening in Dallas. Moritz Boehringer Vikings Jersey . - The Green Bay Packers got back to work on Friday without star quarterback Aaron Rodgers. Chris Doleman Vikings Jersey . Henrik Samuelsson and Luke Bertolucci also scored for the Oil Kings, who are now 9-0 on home ice in the playoffs to cut Portlands series lead to 2-1. Chase De Leo and Mathew Dumba responded for the Winterhawks, who suffered just their fourth loss in their last 46 games, a string of success running all the way back to Jan. http://www.vikingsauthenticshoponline.com/Youth-Audie-Cole-Elite-Jersey/ . The rest of the team was already on the field stretching before batting practice while Puig was getting dressed in the clubhouse. He had been slated to start in right field for the afternoon game against the San Francisco Giants, who beat the Dodgers 8-4.OTTAWA -- Chris Byrne stepped down as general manager of the Ottawa 67s on Tuesday and was replaced by assistant GM Pat Higgins. Byrnes resignation will take effect immediately as he pursues new challenges at the NHL level, the Ontario Hockey League team said in a release. "Im happy for Chris," said team governor Jeff Hunt. "He served us well as an assistant coach, head coach and most recently as general manager and its great to know hes moving up to the NHL level. We wish him well." Byrne coached and managed in the 67s organization for eight seasons. He served as both head coach and GM over the last three seasons. "Im thankful to Jeff and the 67s organization for a great experience in Ottawa and for allowing me to pursue my dream of working in the NHL," said Byrne. "This oppportunity came up very recently and it really is something I couldnt turn down. Teddy Bridgewater Vikings Jersey. "I know the 67s have a great core of young, talented players and I wish them and the organization good luck in the future." Details on his NHL plans were not immediately released. Higgins, meanwhile, has spent over 20 seasons in the organization as a scout, assistant GM and head of scouting. Hell oversee all facets of hockey operations. "Im humbled and excited by the opportunity the 67s have given me," said Higgins. "We have a talented roster of new players joining a more experienced core group of veterans and I know great things are ahead for the fans. Thanks to Jeff, Chris and (former coach) Brian Kilrea for their roles in my development as a hockey operations leader." Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Nov - 11:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation