Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

days. Thats about all I can do," he sa

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

Genre: Féminin
Spiritualité: ASFASFAF

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Nov - 06:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: days. Thats about all I can do," he sa Répondre en citant

SANTA CLARA, Calif. DaMarcus Beasley Jersey . -- The way things have gone for the San Francisco 49ers recently with issues off the field, general manager Trent Baalke finds himself being questioned about the importance of drafting for character. The Niners top three selections from the 2011 draft have been involved in off-the-field situations in recent weeks, resulting in a negative hit for the teams image. Most notably, star linebacker Aldon Smith was arrested at an airport last month and authorities say he used the word "bomb." Quarterback Colin Kaepernick was linked to a Miami police report involving a woman who passed out in a hotel and later woke up in a hospital not knowing how she got there. Kaepernick has strongly denied any wrongdoing. Cornerback Chris Culliver -- who made anti-gay remarks before the 2013 Super Bowl -- has pleaded not guilty to misdemeanour hit-and-run charges and felony possession of brass knuckles from a March 28 arrest. "Its a risk-reward business," Baalke said. "And we try to take chances -- calculated chances -- and it has worked in a lot of cases. There are other times when the character of an individual coming into the NFL was sterling. But they end up being guys who get in trouble. "Its not always the guys that come into the league with a checkered past that leave the league with a checkered past. It can be the opposite. And if anybody in here has the answer about who is going to end up doing what, give it to me. I could use it." Here are five things to watch for in the draft for the 49ers, who pick 30th: FRONT-OFFICE TEAMMWORK: For anybody wondering whether Baalke and coach Jim Harbaugh will be duking it out in the draft room about which player to take, the GM says enough already. He insists the issue has been "misrepresented" since news broke that the Browns tried to trade for Harbaugh after San Franciscos loss in the NFC championship game. "To say that its always two rams butting heads is so false and misleading. To say theres no tension would also be false and misleading. Its good tension, its creative tension. It couldnt be better," Baalke said. "I feel good about where were at. If you want us to hug and mug for the cameras and do all that, youre looking at the wrong two guys." TRADING UP: Dont put it past this team to move up the board. And Baalke just might look to make a splash with a player who could have an immediate impact for the Niners as they begin a new era at Levis Stadium next to team headquarters. He has done so before. "A lot of its spontaneous, happening as the drafts unfolding," Baalke said. DEPTH AT LINEBACKER: San Francisco will be without All-Pro linebacker NaVorro Bowman for a while as he recovers from torn ligaments in his left knee sustained in the post-season loss to the Seahawks. Baalke knows Smith could face a suspension from the NFL, too. The 49ers went 5-0 during Smiths five-week stint in rehab for substance abuse last season following his DUI arrest. While Dan Skuta and rookie Corey Lemonier emerged as solid replacements for Smiths pass-rushing presence on the edge, San Francisco is expected to search for depth at linebacker. Michael Wilhoite also became a reliable reinforcement, and Baalke says the team is "very confident in being able to replace guys when they go down." "We saw it in play last year," Baalke said. "Sometimes when you lose a player, you cant replace him with just one. Sometimes it takes multiple people, it takes other people stepping up to the challenge." THE CORNERBACK NEED: Carlos Rogers and Tarell Brown joined the Raiders on the other side of the bay. With Culliver working to come back from a serious knee injury, drafting a cornerback will be a top priority to complement Tramaine Brock. FINDING GOOD GUYS: All eyes will be on Baalke, who has a successful run of draft picks who have produced right away, including first-rounders Anthony Davis, Mike Iupati and Eric Reid. But now, at least some fans will be counting more than ever on the 49ers finding just the right player. Baalke points to the locker room and roster as a whole, because only a few are affecting the franchises reputation. "We just have to do a better job. And thats the mentality of this group and thats the mentality of this ownership. To think that we dont care? I take offence to classless or lawless, because thats far from the truth," Baalke said. "Respect the masses because the masses are doing it right, and well get the other things fixed." Timothy Chandler Jersey . Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present. Fabian Johnson Jersey . -- The Anaheim Ducks have signed left wing Dany Heatley to a one-year deal, returning the 33-year-old unrestricted free agent to the Pacific Division. http://www.soccerusonline.com/world-cup-landon-donovan-football-jersey/ . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video.CHICAGO -- Edwin Jackson wanted to leave the mound on his own terms. Jackson struck out 11 in seven innings and Welington Castillo hit a two-run double to lead the Chicago Cubs to a 3-0 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday. Jackson (3-3) had his best outing for the Cubs since signing a four-year, $52 million deal before the 2013 season. The right-hander allowed four hits and walked one. He struck out the side in the first and struck out Elian Herrera to end the fifth for his 10th strikeout. He finished his outing by striking out Jeff Bianchi on 95 mph fastball. Jackson received a visit from manager Rick Renteria after giving up an 0-2 single to Jean Segura with one out in the seventh, but Jackson persuaded Renteria to let him finish the inning. "He wanted it. I didnt say a whole lot," Renteria said. "He said, I got this." "I definitely wanted to let him know I wanted to finish that inning," Jackson said. "I had just given up an 0-2 hit from not executing a pitch, but I just wanted to let him know I felt good, and I felt confident that I can go out and finish the inning. He heard me, he listen to me, I guess he heard the conviction. I was glad to walk off the field on my own." That wasnt always the case in 2013 when Jackson lost 18 games. "I felt comfortable last year, last year, I just didnt get the job done," Jackson said. Hector Rondon pitched a perfect ninth for his fourth save in four opportunities. Starlin Castro had an RBI double for the last-place Cubs, who won just for the third time in 13 games. Milwaukee starter Matt Garza (2-4) was tagged for three runs on four hits. The former Cub had his second straight start that he allowed three runs in the first inning. Garza said he did not have extra adrenaline in his first start at Wrigley since being traded by the Cubs last season to the Texas Rangers. "Nope. I told you guys the first time; its just another game," Garza said. "It stinks the way it turned out, but theres no more or less emotion. Every time I go out there I go out there the same way.&qquot; The right-hander did rebound by not allowing a hit until a leadoff single by Anthony Rizzo in the sixth inning. DeAndre Yedlin USA Jersey. He struck out seven and walked one. Milwaukee leadoff hitter Carlos Gomez was a late scratch from the Brewers lineup because of lower back tightness. He was due back Saturday after serving a three-game suspension for his actions in a bench-clearing incident against the Pittsburgh Pirates on April 20. Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun was loudly booed before his first at-bat in the first inning. Braun played in his first game at Wrigley Field since serving 65-game suspension last season for his involvement with the Biogenesis drug scandal. The Cubs didnt waste any time testing Garzas fielding ability. Emilio Bonifacio led off the first with a perfectly placed bunt that Garza wasnt able to reach in time to have a chance to throw out Bonifacio at first. Bonifacio later scored on Castros double. With two outs, Castillo lined a double down the left field line to score Castro and Nate Schierholtz to take a 3-0 lead. "Of course, Im frustrated, man," Garza said. "What do you think, Im happy? Its the worst freaking start of my career, dude. Yeah, Im frustrated. I hate this, this feeling. "So its keep grinding and keep getting ready every five days. Thats about all I can do," he said. NOTES: Brewers RHP Jim Henderson (shoulder inflammation) is on the DL and scheduled to throw a bullpen session on Sunday. Hes eligible to come off the DL Sunday, but no word when he might return. ... Braun is playing with a right oblique strain and is less than 100 per cent, but manager Ron Roenicke said he likes having a limited Braun in the lineup because Aramis Ramirez (strained left hamstring) is out. "With Aramis now out of there, it would be really tough (playing without Braun). And Ryan, hes good even when hes not 100 per cent," said Roenicke. ... Highly touted Cubs prospect Javier Baez is struggling in Triple-A Iowa. In 29 games, the shortstop is hitting .145 with three home runs and 11 RBIs. Hes also committed seven errors. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Nov - 06:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation