Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Johnny Cueto feels slighted Royals didnt

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sherry2018love

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Nov - 06:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Johnny Cueto feels slighted Royals didnt Répondre en citant

Move overJonny Gomes. There's another member of the 2015 World Series Jim Thome Cool Base White/Black Jersey champion Royals who'supset that he didn't get a White House invite last week.Johnny Cueto, who threw a two-hitter to winGame 2 of the World Series against theMets, told reporters in New Yorkthat he earned a trip to meet President Barack Obama.MORE: Royals' Duffy dedicates win to young cancer victim" Todd Frazier Jersey I was on the team. I did something for the team for them to win the World Series, so I was expecting it," Cueto saidthrough a translator after his start Saturday, via theSan Francisco Chronicle.Cueto was a rental Welington Castillo Jersey from the Reds and went just4-7 for the Royals during the regular season and2-1 in the playoffs. He admitted that he didn't speak with aRoyals officialabout making the trip to Washington, D.C., on Thursday."I feel OK. I feel normal, but I also feel that it's the team's, the organization's responsibility to invite me." Cuetosaid. "I did a job for them, so I think that they should have had the Carlos Rodon Jersey courtesy to invite me."The Royals set limitations on which players would receivedinvitations to the White House. Because Cueto is with the Giants this season, he didn't make the cut. At least he took the news better than Gomes, who said the White House Avisail Garcia Jersey snub wasprobably the worst news of hisprofe sional baseball career.

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Nov - 06:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation