Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Liam Hendriks to triple-A Buffalo on option. A

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

Genre: Féminin
Spiritualité: ASFASFAF

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Nov - 06:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Liam Hendriks to triple-A Buffalo on option. A Répondre en citant

SUNRISE, Fla. Nike Bengals #18 A.J. Green Gray Mens Stitched NFL Limited Gridiron Gray Jersey . -- The Vancouver Canucks were not surprised that their game against former goalie Roberto Luongo came down to a shootout. Nicklas Jensen scored in the first period and added the only goal in the shootout and the Canucks earned a 4-3 victory over Luongo and the Florida Panthers on Sunday. "Its fitting that it goes down to a shootout against him," said Canucks defenceman Kevin Bieksa. "He (Luongo) and Eddie (Lack) were joking about having it end in a 0-0 tie and just calling it a game, but we had other plans." Alex Burrows had a goal and two assists and Dan Hamhuis also scored for the Canucks. Eddie Lack made 26 saves. Jimmy Hayes scored two power-play goals for the Panthers. Vincent Trocheck also scored and Luongo stopped 29 shots. Luongo faced his former team just 12 days after being traded from the Canucks to the Panthers on March 4. Luongo is 2-3 since joining the Panthers. Lack stopped all three shots in the shootout and won against Luongo, his former teammate. "I challenged him to a goalie fight when we chatted before the game but he didnt want to go," Lack joked. "It was strange to see him at the other end of the ice, but Im sure he felt the same way looking down at our end. It was a huge win for us. Every win is important right now." Luongo was dealt along with forward Steven Anthony to Florida in exchange for goalie Jacob Markstrom and forward Shawn Matthias. This is Luongos second stint with the Panthers, whom he played for from 2000-06. Luongo was glad to get the much anticipated game out of the way. "It was a fun night to be part of. Either way Im fine with it," Luongo said. "I was looking forward to playing against the boys. Now that its done you just focus on the rest of the season and into next year." Luongo holds no ill feelings toward his former teammate and fellow goaltender. The Canucks won for just the fourth time in 17 games and are 3-4 since they traded Luongo. "I wanted him to play well given whats been going on since Ive been gone," Luongo said. "I was happy for him, especially that he was able to make some big saves in OT there for their team." Jensens shootout goal hit the crossbar and bounced down behind the goal line. "I talked to some of the guys and they told me to go upstairs and it went it," Jensen said. The Canucks are 5-7 in shootouts this season. "Thats just the way its been," Canucks coach John Tortorella said. "Weve been on the other side of these things. Good for Eddie Lack, and Jensen. Its not Picasso, thats for sure, but its nice to grind away and scratch and claw and get the two points." It seemed as if the Canucks were going to win in regulation, but Hayes tied the game at 3 on his second goal during a power play with 1:35 left. Brian Campbells shot was deflected by Hayes, blocked by Lack, then Hayes was able to poke in his own rebound. Trailing 2-1, the Panthers tied it at 2 on Trochecks goal at 4:19 of the third. Trocheck brought the puck around the back of the net and was able to sneak it past Lack on the wraparound. It wasnt long before the Canucks regained the lead. Burrows was able to stuff in a rebound on the power play to make the score 3-2 at 5:34. The Panthers nearly tied it at 10:47 of the third but a shot by Colby Robak was kicked out of the crease by Bieksa. "It was probably harder on Louie than it was on anybody else because he sees his new team in front of him and his old team standing there across the way." Panthers coach Peter Horacheck said. "I?think that he handled it pretty well." A quiet first period ended with three goals scored in the final 3 1/2 minutes, two by Vancouver. The Panthers went ahead 1-0 on a power-play goal by Hayes. Tom Gilbert shot from the slot and Hayes deflected it off his stick at 16:28. It was the eighth power-play goal in the past 12 games for the Panthers. The Canucks scored twice in less than a minute. Hamhuis shot from the point glanced off the skate of defenceman Robak and into the net to tie it at 1 at 17:42. Jensen fired a one-timer from the high slot that beat Luongo on the glove side to make it 2-1 at 18:35. It was Jensens second NHL goal. His first came in Fridays 4-3 loss at Washington. NOTES: Panthers C Jonathan Huberdeau left the game with an upper-body injury in the first period and didnt return. ... F Sean Bergenheim missed his third consecutive game with a lower-body injury. ... The Canucks are 4-12-1 in their past 17 games and have allowed 28 goals in their past eight games. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal. Nike Browns #55 Alex Mack Black 2016 Pro Bowl Mens Stitched NFL Elite Jersey .5 million, two-year contract with the San Francisco Giants on Thursday, a deal that covers his final two arbitration seasons. http://www.cheapnfljerseysstitchedus.com/ . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted Monday morning that Callahan - who is set to become an unrestricted free agent this summer, is now open to a six-year contract at less than $7 million per season.TORONTO -- Mark Buehrle is putting his faith in the fielding of his Toronto Blue Jays teammates and its paying off. "I need defence behind me," Buehrle said. "Its a key. I dont strike out many guys so the ball is put in play." The results showed again for the Blue Jays soft-throwing left-hander who became the first 10-game winner in the major leagues on Sunday in Torontos 4-0 victory over the Kansas City Royals. By working quickly and efficiently, Buehrle pitched eight strong innings and was supported by home runs from Dioner Navarro and Edwin Encarnacion as well as some solid defence. The game was played in a brisk two hours 14 minutes. "Its not luck," Blue Jays right-fielder Jose Bautista said. "Hes pitching great, throwing strikes, keeping people off balance and allowing us a chance to play defence behind him. Its no surprise that every time he pitches there are plenty of good defensive plays made. He keeps everybody engaged in the game because he works quick. Its been awesome to play behind him this year." Buehrle (10-1) held the Royals to six hits and one walk while striking out three to win his sixth straight decision. "I dont know if its one of those things where working fast keeps them on their toes and ready to field stuff," Buehrle said. "I dont if that is the key to it. Again I just try to get the ball and throw it and I know the guys like to play behind you when its a quick game. I need those guys all over the place when Im pitching." Toronto manager John Gibbons thought it was one of Buehrles best performances this season. "Today (Buehrle) was as good as he has been all year," said Gibbons. "He has really been great, seems like every time I come in here you have to describe it the same way. Thats what he does, he keeps you off balance and hits both sides of the plate. Hes a pitcher. ... He topped off a nice home stand for us." Left-hander Aaron Loup took over in the ninth from Buehrle after Encarnacions two-run homer in the eighth had extended the lead to four runs. The Blue Jays (34-24) took the final two games of the four-game series to gain a split with the Royals (26-30) and finish their home stand at 8-2. Toronto has won 21 of their past 28 games to take over first place in the American League East. "(Buehrle) was dynamite," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "Hes traditionally tough on us but hes 10-1 now, hes tough on everybody. Hes a master at what he does. He commands the baseball so well, changes speeds off everything he has. He has the ability to read the hitters reaction to the pitch before to know what hes going to throw next. If the hitter is gearing up, he backs off, if the hitter is backing off, he gears up. "He just pitched a phenomennal game. Nike Cowboys #88 Michael Irvin White 2016 Pro Bowl Mens Stitched NFL Elite Jersey. Hes just really, really good at keeping you off balance." Royals right-hander Jeremy Guthrie (2-5) allowed eight hits and two runs in seven innings to go 10 starts without a win after winning his first two starts of the season. Guthrie allowed two walks and had five strikeouts before he was replaced by right-hander Aaron Crow in the eighth. Navarro hit his third homer of the season with one out in the second to open the scoring. The Blue Jays scored again in the fourth. Juan Francisco led off with a double on a liner that Kansas City right-fielder Norichika Aoki misplayed into a double. Francisco moved to third on a single by Brett Lawrie. He scored when Anthony Gose forced Lawrie at second on a grounder to shortstop. A key defensive play came in the sixth after a slight lapse. Eric Hosmer led off a bloop to centre that turned into a double when the Blue Jays left second uncovered. But shortstop Jose Reyes cut down Hosmer at third after fielding Billy Butlers grounder and Buehrle finished the inning unscathed. "In a two-run game, thats big," Gibbons said. "Thats what good shortstops do, he knew he had no play at first base. ... Ive seen it, too, through my career that the third baseman doesnt always get there, so (third baseman) Francisco was heads up to get there himself." Encarnacion, who hit 16 homers in May to lead the majors, doubled the Blue Jays lead with his 19th homer of the season in the eighth against Crow. It also scored Adam Lind who had singled with one out. Things are also going Buehrles way. In the sixth inning Lorenzo Cains popup to first dropped in fair territory when Encarnacion lost the ball but it rolled foul. Cain then struck out. "He called me off and then said a cuss word in Spanish which was one of the few Spanish words I know," Buehrle said. "Ive got a horseshoe stuck up my rear end pretty far right now so Im not complaining." NOTES: After the game the Blue Jays returned right-handed pitcher Liam Hendriks to triple-A Buffalo on option. A corresponding move will be made on Tuesday. aThe Blue Jays finished May at 21-9. aRoyals recalled third baseman Mike Moustakas from triple-A Omaha for Sundays game and put third baseman Danny Valencia (left hand muscle strain) on the 15-day disabled list. .... The Royals also recalled left-handed reliever Francisley Bueno (left little finger contusion) from his minor-league rehabilitation assignment with Omaha and returned right-handed pitcher Aaron Brooks to triple-A on option. aThe Blue Jays have Monday off before playing a three-game series in Detroit that opens Tuesday with Drew Hutchison (4-3, 3.88 earned-run average) facing Anibal Sanchez (2-2, 2.49 ERA). Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Nov - 06:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation