Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Ramik Wilson was not the most likely cand

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Divers -> Information
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
linchao

Genre: Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Nov - 04:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: LOS ANGELES (AP) — Ramik Wilson was not the most likely cand Répondre en citant

Yet there went the backup linebacker Johnny Hekker Jersey , flying downfield on kickoff coverage and clobbering Ty Montgomery to force a fumble that he recovered himself.“It was one of the biggest collisions I’ve been in,” Wilson said. “So we both felt it, and he fumbled.”Halfway through a perfect regular season, these Rams are starting to feel like a big hit.Greg Zuerlein made a 34-yard field goal with 2:05 left before Wilson forced the fumble that allowed the Rams to keep Aaron Rodgers stuck on the sideline in the final minutes of Los Angeles’ 29-27 victory over the Packers on Sunday.Jared Goff passed for 295 yards and three touchdowns while the Rams (8-0) were sternly tested by the Packers (3-3-1). Both teams rallied from 10-point deficits to take a lead in front of a rollicking, bipartisan Coliseum crowd.But the Rams extended their best start since 1969 by capitalizing on two crushing special-teams mistakes by Green Bay.Marquez Valdes-Scantling caught a 40-yard touchdown pass from Rodgers with 8:50 left to put the Packers ahead 27-26, but Goff and Gurley drove the Rams into range for Zuerlein’s second field goal of the fourth quarter after a measly 25-yard punt by JK Scott.Montgomery then coughed up his return, and Wilson pounced on the ball.“That play didn’t lose the game, but it took away an opportunity to win,” Rodgers said.Montgomery declined to talk after the game. Packers coach Mike McCarthy said the return man was supposed to take a touchback.“You trust your players on tough decisions, close decisions,” McCarthy said. “I think Ty was just trying to make a play.”Rodgers threw for 286 yards, but he didn’t get a snap in the final 5:20.Josh Reynolds caught two touchdown passes for Los Angeles. Gurley had 114 yards rushing and 81 yards receiving, and he scored a touchdown in his franchise record-tying 11th consecutive game on a 30-yard pass in the third quarter .“That was probably my favorite (win) of the year,” said Goff, who went 19 for 35 without an interception.HOLLYWOOD CHEESEBoth teams had loud contingents of fans at the Coliseum, where Green Bay won the first Super Bowl in 1967. The Packers were greeted by a rowdy bunch of California Cheeseheads in Green Bay’s first trip to Los Angeles since the NFL returned in 2016.The Packers were grateful for the size of their fan base, which seemed similar to the turnout for the Minnesota Vikings earlier this season and the Philadelphia Eagles last season.“I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anything like it,” McCarthy said. “Obviously, I haven’t been to a game here in decades, but it was a great atmosphere.”GOLDEN BEARSGoff had a pregame chat with Rodgers, his fellow Cal product and one of his childhood idols while growing up in Northern California.When asked what it felt like to beat Rodgers, Goff replied: “I don’t think of it that way. We beat the Packers today. It was fun competing with him on the same field. Hell of a player. A guy I’m a fan of. It was a fun one.”RUN IT OUTIn the final minute, Gurley ran 17 yards for a key first down — but stopped before reaching the end zone, allowing the Rams to run out the clock instead of giving the ball back to Green Bay. His fantasy team owners likely lost their minds, and millions of dollars in bets were decided when the Packers covered the spread.The NFL’s scoring leader doesn’t care.“Man Lamarcus Joyner Jersey Black Friday , forget fantasy,” Gurley said with a grin. “Forget Vegas. We got the win, so that’s all that matters.”DOWN EARLYThe Rams faced their largest deficit of the remarkable season when they trailed 10-0 early in the second quarter. They even punted on their first three drives for the first time in coach Sean McVay’s two-season tenure.GURLEY AND CRAZYLEGSGurley’s scoring catch put Los Angeles ahead in the third quarter. The grab also extended Gurley’s TD streak to tie the Rams record set by Elroy “Crazylegs” Hirsch in 1950-51. Gurley leads the NFL with 15 touchdowns, and he became the fourth player in league history to score at least 15 touchdowns in the first eight games of a season, joining Jim Brown (17 in 1958) and Priest Holmes (15 in 2002 and 2004).SHIELDS SHINESSam Shields made several big plays for LA against his former team. The veteran defensive back caught a pass from Johnny Hekker on a fake punt, and he later downed a punt at the Green Bay 1 to set up the Rams’ defense for its safety. Shields played seven seasons with the Packers before his fourth concussion in 2016 nearly ended his career, but he returned to the NFL with the Rams this season. TEMPE, Ariz. — In the first two games for Steve Wilks as an NFL head coach, his Arizona Cardinals have been outscored 58-6.In Sunday’s 34-0 drubbing by the Rams in Los Angeles, the Cardinals offense didn’t manage to cross midfield until the next-to-last play of the game.Arizona had five first downs and 137 total yards. That follows 213 yards the previous week against the Redskins.The Cardinals (0-2) are averaging 175 yards per game, dead last in the NFL and it’s not even close.“There’s a lot of self-inflicted stuff going on,” Wilks said Monday.The problems on offense are pretty much everywhere, he said. The offensive playbook will be scaled back and simplified for next Sunday’s home game against Chicago and the Cardinals must get David Johnson in open space to be his dynamic self.“Talking to (offensive coordinator) Mike (McCoy) this morning, talking to the staff, it’s some of the things that we’re going to try to do,” Wilks said, “Again, early on in the season, to me, guys are making mistakes, and this is throughout the league in the history because they’re overthinking. They’re trying to think too much and not execute, and I want the guys to go out there and play fast. So, we’re going to scale back, and we’re going to make sure we get these guys in the best position to be successful.”Sam Bradford remains the quarterback. Rookie Josh Rosen’s time has not yet come, Wilks said.“If I thought it was just that one position https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Pharoh-Cooper-Jersey , I would be more than willing to say, `You know what? We need to make a change. We need a spark. We need something to happen,'” Wilks said. “But it’s just not Sam. There are numerous things, as I just mentioned, that collectively, we’ve got to get better and try to find a way to rectify these problems and be a little bit more productive on the offensive side of the ball and still try to get off the field on the defensive side of the ball to give these guys more opportunities.“So, it’s just not that one position.”Bradford, who is coming off another significant knee injury, completed 17 of 27 passes against Los Angeles but for only 90 yards. The team’s longest play was a 15-yard pass to Larry Fitzgerald. Arizona had just three plays of 10 yards or more. Bradford has 243 yards passing combined in two games.“Frustrating, to say the least,” Bradford said after the game. “I think to put so much work and so much effort into getting back on to the field and then to play the way we have in the past two weeks, I think it’s just really disappointing.”Wilks called Bradford’s play “inconsistent.”“Does he need to be a little more accurate? Yes,” Wilks said. “But that’s just not Sam. We need to get a little bit more protection. He needs to have a little bit more time to go through his progression.”Fitzgerald aggravated a sore hamstring in the Rams game and watched from the sidelines through much of the second half. He has missed just six games in his 15-year career.“Larry, we all know — you guys have been around here for a while — it’s going to be tough to keep Larry off the field,” Wilks said. “I’ve got to help Larry help himself, and that’s what I did yesterday. We’re going to do everything we can to make sure that he is ready to go on Sunday with the treatment and amount of reps that he gets in practice.”David Johnson, the talented running back who is supposed to be at the center of the offensive attack, has been limited mostly to runs up the middle. He carried 13 times for 48 yards against Los Angeles and caught one pass for three yards.“You look at some of his runs, and a lot of it is just David himself, just second effort kind of things,” Wilks said. “We’ve got to do a better job sustaining blocks, allowing David to get to that second level to where he’s so effective and making the guy miss. It starts upfront with the offensive line and again, with us just being more creative with the things that we’re doing with him.”Notes: Wilks was optimistic that the team would have DE Markus Golden (knee) and TE Jermaine Gresham (Achilles) back for the Bears game. Both are coming off surgery and neither has played this season.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Nov - 04:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Divers -> Information Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation