Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The Miami Dolphins‘ undefeated start to the season came with

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Divers -> Information
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
linchao

Genre: Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Nov - 06:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: The Miami Dolphins‘ undefeated start to the season came with Répondre en citant

That buzz went flat again in a familiar place following Miami’s lopsided 38-7 loss to their AFC East rivals .The Dolphins (3-1) were looking to improve to 4- 0 for the first time since 1995 Hall of Fame coach Don Shula’s final season.Instead https://www.patriotsfanstore.com/Rex-Burkhead-Jersey , they were humbled in every phase during Sunday’s dizzying setback.Ryan Tannehill had been a steadying presence for the Dolphins’ offense during the first three weeks of the season, completing 73 percent of his passes for seven touchdowns with just two interceptions, improving to 10-1 over 11 starts in that span.But he regressed against the Patriots (2-2), looking every bit like the quarterback that is now 0-6 in games at Foxborough.Tannehill finished 11 for 20 for 100 yards and an interception. He was pulled in the fourth quarter in favor of Brock Osweiler. Osweiler connected with Frank Gore for a 6-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter for Miami’s lone score.“Not a lot went right for us. It’s tough to say one thing at this point because we didn’t really execute any part of the game plan that we wanted to,” Tannehill said. “To say one thing is going to be difficult this time, and I don’t think it will ever be one thing.”In his six losses at New England, he has just 837 passing yards, four TDs and two INTs.With Tannehill ineffective, the offense struggled to make first downs. It went 3 for 11 on third down while managing just 172 yards.“We didn’t come out and start the game like we wanted to,” Tannehill said. “We didn’t convert on third down, we didn’t take care of the football, we didn’t gain yardage. We didn’t do anything we wanted to, so lot of work to do.”Miami also relapsed to a team prone to self-inflicted wounds James Harrison Jersey , amassing 10 penalties for 89 yards. Last season the Dolphins’ offense led the league in penalties (65) and penalty yards (553).As bad as it looked, running back Kenyan Drake said it was just a shot to the system and not something they can’t bounce back from.“We’re in a good seat,” Drake said. I mean, this loss hurts. You know, we wanted to definitely get a ‘W,’ but we’re looking to get things rolling in the other quarter (of the season). So, the thing is we’ve got to get those things corrected.”FINDING POSITIVESIf there was one positive takeaway from Sunday’s loss, it might have come on the defensive side of the ball.The Dolphins managed to pick off quarterback Tom Brady twice. Cornerback Bobby McCain snared one on Brady’s deep, third down pass over the middle in the first quarter.It was Brady’s third interception of the season. He didn’t throw his third interception last season until Week 11 against Miami. Minkah Fitzpatrick got the other in the fourth quarter .It marked the Miami defense’s ninth interception this season. It had nine all last season.It’s why Miami linebacker Kiko Alonso said there is still plenty to be excited about in their locker room going forward.“Although it was ugly, it is just one loss,” Alonso said. “We are on to Cincinnati and obviously we have to get better.”NOT CLOSEThe Dolphins entered the day having won all three of their games this season by one score or less amassing a record of 16-5 under coach Adam Gase.They are 3-13 in games decided by more than one score.INJURY UPDATEMiami was already down a safety with Reshad Jones sitting out Sunday’s game with a shoulder injury.Add cornerback Bobby McCain to the list of players on the mend after he left the loss with a knee injury. Dolphins center Daniel Kilgore also left the game in the first half with an arm injury.Gase didn’t have an update on the severity of McCain’s ailment.“Obviously him not coming back into the game wasn’t a really great sign,” Gase said. For the second straight year, the Patriots have tried to show Rob Gronkowski how much he’s valued.The All-Pro tight end says he’s feeling the love and is looking forward to showing them his appreciation on the field.Last week the Patriots added $4.3 million in incentives to Gronkowski’s contract over the next two seasons. The deal includes $1 million in per game bonuses and $3.3 million in incentives for catches Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey , playing time and touchdowns.It is the second consecutive season the team has added sweeteners to the 29-year-old’s contract. Last season the incentives New England gave him pushed his compensation to more than $10 million.With this latest restructured deal he has the potential to make $12.3 million this season and $13.3 million next year. It could again place him among the league’s highest-paid tight ends as he prepares to open his ninth NFL season Sunday against Houston.“It’s definitely a relief to have that all out of the way,” Gronkowski said Tuesday. “That was last week. That’s in the past, which is good. I’m just gonna put my main focus on the Houston Texans.”This new pact comes after Gronk made a silent statement by skipping the voluntary portion of offseason workouts.When he returned for the mandatory minicamp he wasn’t bashful in saying he’d like to see his contract redone again on the heels of other NFL players getting offseason raises.Gronk insisted that there was never any acrimony between himself and the Patriots this summer over his contract.“It didn’t weigh on me at all,” he said. “I mean, everything is always ‘in the works.’ Nothing is just gonna happen in a day when it’s something like that. It’s in the past. … It’s go-time now.”Gronkowski put himself in position to renegotiate after leading the team in receptions (69), receiving yards (1,084) and receiving touchdowns (eight) last season.Though he never contemplated holding out, Gronkowski said he isn’t envious of some of the heftier contracts that some of his NFL peers have gotten recently.“I’m super-satisfied with my situation,” he said. “If I wasn’t, then I would try to pull a move like they (did). It just works out. You get rewarded for holding out. But I’m not frustrated at all. … I’m ready to play.”He expected to again be one of 41-year-old quarterback Tom Brady‘s top targets in the passing game. His importance to the offense will only be amplified with receiver Julian Edelman suspended for the first four games of the regular season for violating the NFL’s policy on performance-enhancers.Brady is also adjusting to some new receivers, following the trade of Brandin Cooks to the Los Angeles Rams and Danny Amendola signing a free agent deal with Miami.With Edelman out, Chris Hogan entering his third season in New England is the most-tenured receiver Brady will have at the start of the season.Special teams captain Matt Slater is listed as a receiver. But he has caught just one pass in 10 seasons with the Patriots.Still, Gronk said he doesn’t feel any extra pressure to produce more than he normally does.“There’s always pressure around this building Jeremy Hill Jersey Black Friday , no matter what the situation is,” he said. “When you lose a guy, or for example when they lose me out there on the field, the goal is just to keep on maintaining what you’re doing.“No matter who is in there, who’s not, I just gotta keep focusing on my job and keep helping the team the best way I can.”NOTES: Jacksonville cornerback Jalen Ramsey made headlines last week when he told “ESPN The Magazine” that “I don’t think Gronk is as great as people think he is.” Asked if he had any reaction, Gronkowski said he’d defer responding for now. “We got the Houston Texans this week,” he said. “That will just be another time and place to talk about (that). But, as of right now, I’m just focused on the Texans.” New England visits Jacksonville on Sept. 16.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Nov - 06:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Divers -> Information Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation