Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ding arbitration.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

Genre: Féminin
Spiritualité: ASFASFAF

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Nov - 06:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: ding arbitration. Répondre en citant

NASHVILLE -- Pekka Rinnes milestone win dealt a serious blow to Phoenixs playoff hopes. Custom Patriots Jersey . Rinne made 29 saves to lead the Nashville Predators to a 2-0 win over the Coyotes on Thursday night. Craig Smith and Patric Hornqvist scored for Nashville, which has won four of its last five. "This group, as I have been saying all year, has a lot of character," Predators coach Barry Trotz said. "Theres only one way to play, and thats play the right way. This group plays the right way." The Coyotes lost sixth straight game and hurt their quest for the Western Conferences eighth and final playoff spot. Phoenix entered the day two points behind Dallas in the wild card race. Both teams have two games remaining, including Sundays season finale when Dallas visits Phoenix. "Obviously we need help now," Phoenix coach Dave Tippett said. "Youve got to get yourself rested and ready for the next game. Well see where we are Saturday morning." Phoenix will need to finish the season at least one point ahead of Dallas in the standings since the Stars will hold the first tiebreaker of more regulation and overtime wins no matter what happens over the course of the final two games. Dallas hosts the St. Louis Blues on Friday. If the Stars get one point in the game, it would give them the last spot in the West, eliminating Phoenix. "Its not where we want to be," Phoenix defenceman Michael Stone said. "Thats all there is to it really. We didnt do enough to continue to be able to control our own fate." Smith scored the games first goal at 10:26 of the second period. After taking a pass from defenceman Ryan Ellis above the left circle, Smith skated down to the left faceoff dot, where he used two Coyotes standing in front of goaltender Thomas Greiss as screens and scored his 21st goal of the season with a wrist shot high to the far side. Smiths power-play score snapped a 13-game goal-scoring drought. Hornqvist doubled the Nashville lead at 9:21 of the third. From below the goal line, Mike Fisher found Hornqvist in the slot. Greiss denied Hornqvists first attempt, but he poked in his own rebound for his 21st of the season -- and seventh goal in his last six games. "Fish got the puck behind the net and I saw him creeping up the wall," Hornqvist said. "I just tried to get open in the slot. He found me and then I buried the rebound." The shutout was Rinnes second of the season and 32nd of his career. He now has 162 wins, moving him past Tomas Vokoun into first place on Nashvilles career wins list. "We did a really good job of blocking shots and getting the clears when we needed to," Rinne said. "When they got the shots, I was able to see them. It was kind of back to the normal way of game playing." Rinne missed 51 games this season due to a hip infection. NOTES: Prior to the game, the Predators announced that they are partnering with former Olympic figure skating gold medallist Scott Hamilton, who will serve as an active principal for the skating centre at their new suburban rink set to open this summer. Hamilton is a Predators season ticket holder. ... Phoenix RW Martin Erat played in his 800th career NHL game. His first 723 were played with Nashville prior to his trade to Washington at last seasons trade deadline. ... Six of Smiths goals this season have come on the power play. Logan Ryan Patriots Jersey . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. Jerod Mayo Patriots Jersey . Ferrer will play Mikhail Youzhny on Sunday after he defeated Dmitry Tursunov 6-2, 6-4 in an all-Russian semifinal. "Youzhny is a good player," Ferrer said. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Kenbrell-Thompkins-Patriots-Jersey/ . The Raptors two leading scorers were never able to co-exist the way they hoped or the team had envisioned, but individually DeRozan was thriving, in the midst of a career season.WINNIPEG - Nikolaj Ehlers wasnt sure what to do when he scored his first goal with the Winnipeg Jets a€” but he knew it felt good.The NHL clubs top pick in the 2014 draft (ninth overall) recorded the game-winner as the Jets defeated the Ottawa Senators 2-1 on Tuesday.I had no idea how to celebrate, Ehlers said of his second-period goal. I was just standing there. I was happy to score. It was amazing.Jim Slater got Winnipeg (2-3) on the scoreboard first when he beat Senators goalie Robin Lehner at 9:17 of the first period with his first pre-season goal.Buddy Robinson also scored his first exhibition goal for Ottawa (2-3) against Ondrej Pavelec, who stopped 25 shots.Lehner and fellow goalie Craig Anderson were supposed to evenly split duties in net, but Lehner suffered an injury and Anderson started the second period.As far as I know, hell be fine, Ottawa head coach Paul MacLean said.Lehner faced 13 shots and Anderson turned aside 10 shots.Slater scored at 9:17 of the first period after he got the puck behind Ottawas net and was barely slowed down after a check by Sens defenceman Alex Grant. Slater then curled around into the faceoff circle and fired the puck high past Lehner.Ehlers first pre-season goal came after a quick pass from Matt Halischuk, who sent the puck across the front of the net to Ehlers. He had a wide-open side to pop in the puck at 6:22 against Anderson.The native of Denmark played last year for the Quebec Major Junior Hockey Leagues Halifax Mooseheads, where he scored 49 goals and added 55 assists in 63 games.He was named the Canadian Hockey Leagues rookie of the year and is trying to impress the Jets brass to have him stick around for a while.Ive been taking a step every single game and thats what my goal was, the 18-year-old said. That was what I wanted so Im reaally happy with that so well see what happens. Robert McClain Patriots Jersey. Robinson scored with 5:18 left in the second period on a breakaway that started with a rebound off Andersons pads.Senators defenceman Aaron Johnson got the rebound and then sent a long pass up the ice to a rushing Robinson, who went in alone on Pavelec and beat him with a forehand deke.The Jets sat veterans such as captain Andrew Ladd, Dustin Byfuglien and Bryan Little, but did run their expected top line of centre Mark Scheifele with Evander Kane and Blake Wheeler.I think we still have to figure each other out a bit, but for the most part I think we will be good, Scheifele said.Scheifele was a target in the second period, first taking a big hit from Grant and then getting smashed from the side and onto the ice by forward Chris Neil, who was sent to the box for charging with 16 seconds left in the period.Its a contact game so its just a matter of getting in the dirty areas and youre going to get hit once in a while when youre in those, Scheifele said.Neil enjoyed the physical nature of the contest.This is what pre-seasons about, getting your body immune to it, Neil said.The bad feelings continued in the third period, when Neil and Jets winger Anthony Peluso threw some punches at each other.MacLean said his players competition level was good.We had an opportunity with a breakaway in the third period (by Zach Smith) and a power play at the end to get the game tied up, but we just couldnt make that last play.Ottawa featured a young lineup including forwards Curtis Lazar and Mark Stone, who was playing in his hometown for the first time as a pro.Veterans Bobby Ryan, Milan Michalek and David Legwand were among those left at home.Winnipeg travels to Calgary for a Thursday game, while Ottawa hosts Montreal Friday. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Nov - 06:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation