Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

, making an interception and

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

Genre: Féminin
Spiritualité: ASFASFAF

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Nov - 06:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: , making an interception and Répondre en citant

VAL DISERE, France -- Lindsey Vonn felt her injured right knee give way, and for a moment it looked like her chances for another Olympic gold might be in jeopardy again. Luuk de Jong Jersey . Vonn had another scary moment at Saturdays World Cup downhill in Val dIsere, ending up clutching her knee in pain after losing her balance and missing a gate. But she gave a reassuring answer shortly afterward, saying no new damage had been done to the surgically repaired knee, and that her plans for the Sochi Olympics were still intact. "I didnt hurt myself more than Im already hurt," said Vonn, the reigning Olympic downhill champion. "It was a small compression, and it was fully loaded on the right ski and my knee just completely gave out. I tried to pressure the ski again and it gave out again. I had no chance of making that gate, unfortunately." With boyfriend Tiger Woods watching from the bottom of the slope, Vonn skied out after her left ski came up in the air, putting all her weight on the troublesome right leg. The American was clearly distressed after pulling up and looked close to tears as she clutched her knee. Vonn needed surgery in February to reconstruct two knee ligaments after a crash at the world championships, and then partially re-tore one of them in November. She said she will now give herself plenty of rest and expects to race again "probably sometime in January" as she follows a light program before the Olympics. "As much as time as I can give myself to really get as strong as I can, like I said, one maybe two races before the Olympics. Thats it," Vonn said. "Im going to play it safe and race minimal races, so I can get the confidence and the timing and the feeling of racing again. Im really going to be safe and smart as I can." Woods accompanied Vonn to a World Cup race for the first time, wearing light blue jeans, a ski coat, grey ski hat and dark glasses as he stood in the finish area and watched one racer after another go down. "Hes very supportive and its very fun to have him. This is his first World Cup and I think he enjoyed it," Vonn said. "I think he was a little bit more nervous because of my knee. Hes worried about me but hes happy to be here and Im happy to have him." Schedule permitting, shed like for Woods to come watch her in Sochi as well. "Yeah. I love having him around and the more races he can come to the better," Vonn said. "But Im not racing that much this year, unfortunately, so you probably wont see both of us around very much." With his hands stuffed in his pockets, golfs 14-time major champion waited patiently for Vonn, who was the 19th starter. Shortly after Vonn went out, Woods walked away from the finish area as camera crews scrambled to keep up with him. "Just having someone supporting you, always makes me feel better," Vonn said. "I didnt feel any pressure, I had two really good training runs and I felt really confident today and Im just disappointed that my knee didnt hold up like I thought it would." Marianne Kaufmann-Abderhalden of Switzerland won the race for her first career victory, and was also delighted to see Woods there. "Its good for our sport," she said. "Its perfect when we have a lot of prominent people in the finish area." Defending overall champion Tina Maze, who finished second, was surprised when Woods showed up at Fridays pre-race draw. "I noticed that everyone was taking pictures. Then I realized that Tiger was here," she said. "It didnt bring Lindsey much luck today. I feel sorry for her that she didnt finish but I hope she will be back soon. I managed to speak to her, a few words in the finish area. I think in the sport people really respect each other and I have respect for both of them." Vonn has five World Cup wins in Val dIsere and also won two golds at the 2009 world championships -- but those victories all came on two good knees. Earlier this month, the 29-year-old American raced for the first time in 10 months. Still, she was buoyant after finishing only 0.04 seconds behind Dominique Gisin of Switzerland in Thursdays second training run. "The thing is I have no ACL (anterior cruciate ligament). So unless I get surgery theres nothing really magical that I can do thats going to make it better," she said. "I just can get my leg stronger, my muscle stronger and try and support it a little more. But that has a small impact. My knee is loose and its not stable and thats the way its going to be from here on out. I just have to get used to it." She did not regret her decision to race at Val dIsere, one of the most technically demanding slopes on the circuit. "I think Val dIsere was a good place for me to come back to. Im skiing well, so going forward I definitely have a lot more confidence," she said. "My goal is the Olympics, so Im not winning any World Cups this year, any titles. As long as Im skiing well and have confidence, thats all I really need." Having Woods around might help, too. Jeremain Lens Netherlands Jersey . The 21-year-old Canadian earned a spot in his third career ATP final on Saturday thanks to his first Top 10 victory of the new tennis season, a 6-4, 6-4 win over world no. 10 Nicolas Almagro of Spain. Karim Rekik Jersey . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish. http://www.soccernetherlandsshop.us/Blank-Netherland-Jersey/ . Curlings version of the Ryder Cup will introduce a new format beginning with the 2015 event, set for Jan. 8 to 11 in Calgary, as itll be Team Canada taking on Team Europe this season and in the 2017 event, while itll be Team Canada against Team World (including the U.ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- After yet another injury, Utah State wound up needing its fifth-string quarterback. Fortunately for the Aggies, they had the Vigil brothers the whole way. Nick Vigil ran for a touchdown and combined with his brother to make 16 tackles as Utah State shut down UTEP 21-6 Saturday in the New Mexico Bowl. Knowing that hes talented, plays on both sides of the ball, praised senior Zach Vigil, who made nine stops and was chosen the games defensive MVP. Thats just who he is, the kid I grew up watching. The Aggies have one of the top-ranked defences in the nation. The Vigils, a pair of linebackers who had combined for 551 career tackles to rank first at the FBS level among active brothers, helped hold UTEP to 149 rushing yards and no touchdowns. Utah State (10-4) won a bowl game for the third straight year. UTEP (7-6) is 0-6 in post-season play since winning the 1967 Sun Bowl. Sophomore Nick Vigil scored on a 3-yard run for a 14-3 lead early in the third quarter. Kent Myers threw for 68 yards and rushed for 70, including a 48-yard touchdown run for Utah State. We had some designed runs, Myers said. Theyre a great defence so I took the opportunity and when I saw a hole I would just take it. The freshman was the fourth quarterback used this season by the resilient Aggies, who had been hampered by injuries. When Myers went down at the end of the first half, Wells called in Ronald Butler, a receiver and fifth-string quarterback, to close out the half. Buutler then rushed for 69 yards in two carries. Jasper Cillessen Jersey. Those are the kind of things (that are) hard to coach, Aggies coach Matt Wells said. My hat is off to our players. They earned this win. Wells credited Zach Vigil and the teams seniors for helping the others throughout the game. These guys have done a tremendous job teaching, he said. But besides teaching, theyve showed it. Theyre all about show and their production. UTEPs Aaron Jones ran for 88 yards, but was held to only 3.5 yards per carry because of the strong Aggies line. He came into the game ranked 23rd nationally, rushing for an average of 112 yards. The Miners stayed close with a stingy defence, making an interception and forcing two fumbles. Yet, UTEP committed eight penalties for 75 yards. Several of our penalties were costly today, UTEP head coach Sean Kugler said. We take a lot of pride in not being a highly penalized team. The score was the end result. Neither team threw for a touchdown and combined for only 194 yards passing. Jameill Showers passed for 126 yards for UTEP but often found himself under pressure and couldnt create a passing game to open up Jones for deeper runs. We shot ourselves in the foot because we didnt execute this game at all in the run game, Showers said. They had too much penetration up front. That was pretty much the tale of the game. Utah State is now 4-5 in bowl games. UTEP, coming off its first winning season since 2005, is 5-9 in bowl play. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Nov - 06:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation