Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

s final 23 starts. "The game i

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

Genre: Féminin
Spiritualité: ASFASFAF

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Nov - 06:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: s final 23 starts. "The game i Répondre en citant

NEW YORK -- Road crowds and fourth-quarter deficits are suddenly no problem for the Toronto Raptors, who have turned from chokers to closers. Cheap NFL Jerseys . "Last year we were in a ton of situations, late-game situations we couldnt pull out. Wed kind of fold under the pressure, get frustrated or let a big shot frustrate us," guard DeMar DeRozan said. "Now, we dont let none of that get to us." Jonas Valanciunas had 16 points and a career-high 18 rebounds, DeRozan scored 25 and the Raptors rallied for a 95-83 victory over the New York Knicks on Friday night. The Raptors trailed by 12 points in the third quarter but outscored the Knicks 29-12 in the fourth to take the opener of a home-and-home series. "Second half we picked it up defensively and offensively. We got the ball up the floor a little bit faster, picked up the pace in that third and fourth quarter, and really made a charge down the stretch," point guard Kyle Lowry said. Lowry had 15 points and 11 assists for the Atlantic Division leaders, who host the Knicks on Saturday with a chance to extend their lead to five games over last seasons division champions. Andrea Bargnani had 18 points and 12 rebounds against his former team. Beno Udrih finished with 15 points and 10 assists for the Knicks, who played again without Carmelo Anthony because of a sprained left ankle. Anthony was hurt Monday and had hoped to play against Oklahoma City on Christmas, but instead might be out until the new year. Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Anthony likely wouldnt travel with the team to Toronto for the rematch. The Raptors won for the fifth time in their last six road games, this one adding to a recent stretch of impressive fourth-quarter performances. The Raptors started the fourth with an 11-0 run in an overtime victory at Dallas on Dec. 20, then outscored Oklahoma City 29-14 on Sunday while handing the Thunder their first home loss. Toronto shot 9 of 18 in the fourth quarter, held the Knicks to 5 of 19 and had a 16-9 rebounding advantage. "Fourth quarter we just couldnt get a win. We couldnt get stops. They played well down the stretch," said the Knicks Amare Stoudemire, wearing a brace over what he said was a jammed right wrist from the previous game but adding he expected to play Saturday. John Salmons 3-pointer gave Toronto the lead for good with 8:07 left, and DeRozan followed with a jumper. After J.R. Smiths basket, Salmons made another 3 before Valanciunas scored to make it 81-75. Valanciunas had a three-point play that made it 91-81 with 2:01 remaining. Despite the Knicks miserable 9-20 record, Woodson has continued to point their focus toward the division title. The Knicks thought for most of the game they would cut their deficit to two games, but instead headed north of the border down four. "Its just disappointing because I felt like we had the game in control for a big part of the game. And then kind of let it dwindle away fourth quarter, its pretty disheartening," centre Tyson Chandler said. Despite playing without Anthony and point guard Raymond Felton, the Knicks jumped out to a strong start. Toronto fought back to take a 37-36 lead with 3:17 to go in the second, but the Knicks outscored the Raptors 13-3 the rest of the half, with Smiths second 3-pointer during that span coming with 4.5 seconds left and giving New York a 49-40 lead. The Knicks extended it to 61-49 on Tim Hardaway Jr.s 3-pointer with 7:17 remaining in the third, but the Raptors had it down to 71-66 by the end of the period before controlling the fourth. Smith had 17 points and Hardaway added 15. NOTES: Saturdays game is the last of 2013 for the Knicks, who are off until visiting San Antonio, Houston and Dallas from Jan. 2-5. ... Woodson wouldnt comment on an ESPN.com report that Madison Square Garden chairman James Dolan met with the team Thursday and told players there were no trades or coaching changes forthcoming. Knicks forward Metta World Peace, who played despite a sore left knee, said he wasnt there and couldnt comment because he was an alien. "I was in another galaxy yesterday with my galactic friends," he said. ... Toronto and New York will have played eight times in 2013. The Raptors only faced Orlando once. Wholesale Jerseys China . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team. Cheap Jerseys Authentic .Y. -- Florida Panthers captain Ed Jovanovski finally has something to show for all the pain he went through in overcoming a string of injuries that kept him sidelined for much of the past two years. http://www.wholesalejerseysforcheapauthentic.com/ . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario.SURPRISE, Ariz. -- If Yu Darvish is feeling any pressure after leading the majors in strikeouts last season, it isnt showing. The Texas Rangers ace was even in a joking mood Tuesday at spring training. Darvish wisecracked that the New York Yankees might have paid too much for fellow Japanese right-hander Masahiro Tanaka by giving him a seven-year, $155 million contract on top of a $20 million posting fee to the Rakuten Golden Eagles. The deal made Darvish No. 2 when it comes to Japanese players in the majors: He has a six-year, $56 million deal signed before the 2012 season after the Rangers paid $51.7 million to Hokkaido for the right to negotiate with him. "I dont know the details of the posting system, but I think the Yankees gave him a little bit too much," Darvish said with a chuckle through his interpreter during his first spring training session with reporters. Even before the session was done, the remark was all over social media and the Rangers released a statement to make sure everyone knew Darvish was kidding. "I am sorry if anyone took my comment seriously about Masahiro Tanaka at the press conference," Darvish said in the statement. "I assumed by the reaction in the room that everyone knew I was joking." The 27-year-old Darvish could opt out of his contact after five years if he wins a Cy Young Award and potentially get a contract exceeding that of Tanaka. He came close last year, finishing second to Max Scherzer in the balloting after leading the majors with 277 strikeouts -- the most since Randy Johnson struck out 290 in 2004 with Arizona. Darvish, who manager Ron Washington has already named the opening day starter, was 13-9 with a 2.83 ERA in 32 starts last season. "If we score him runs, he might win 35 games and hess only going to get 32 starts," Washington said. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Authentic. Darvish lost four 1-0 decisions, the first pitcher to do that in a season since Orel Hershiser with the 1989 Dodgers. "Never once did he ever make any whimpers of, Boy it sure would be nice to get some runs, never once," pitching coach Mike Maddux said. "Thats the kind of teammate he is. Hes going to go out and do the best he can and wants everyone else to the best they can." The Rangers averaged 3.08 runs per game in Darvishs final 23 starts. "The game is something you cant control, so you cant be pessimistic or optimistic," Darvish said. "The main thing is to keep yourself healthy. If youre healthy enough, I think numbers are going to follow. The outcome is something that is a result of having a healthy season. I cant really control what goes on in a game situation." Darvish went on the 15-day disabled list last July with a right shoulder strain and was bothered by back nerve irritation in September. Darvish said he shied away from heavy lifting during the off-season to help the back. His lack of fastball command, which gets his pitch count up early, has been a concern. "Youll probably see during the course of the season how much I have improved," Darvish said. "Im more relaxed and I can do many things at my own pace and Im aware of whats going on and people know me better than in the past." An improved Darvish could equate to a blockbuster contract. No joke. Notes: RHP Tanner Scheppers (back spasms) and LHP Matt Harrison (stiff neck) were held out of throwing Tuesday. .2B Jurickson Profars right shoulder is still stiff, preventing him from throwing. He likely will be limited to DH duties until mid-March for exhibition games. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Nov - 06:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation