Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

uesday. Matts Kulisek

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

Genre: Féminin
Spiritualité: ASFASFAF

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Nov - 05:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: uesday. Matts Kulisek Répondre en citant

Atlanta, GA (SportsNetwork. Charlie Blackmon Rockies Jersey .com) - Balanced scoring and a dominant fourth quarter helped the NBAs hottest team to another win on Sunday. Kyle Korver hit 5-for-7 from long distance and led eight Hawks in double figures with 19 points as the Atlanta Hawks toppled the Washington Wizards 120-89 for their eighth straight win. DeMarre Carroll gave 16 points with four steals, Al Horford netted 15 points and Jeff Teague had 11 with a game-high 10 assists for Atlanta, winners in 22 of 24 since a 7-6 start. Atlanta has a 3 1/2 game lead on Toronto and Chicago for best record in the East. It kicks off a stretch of four road games in five days in Philadelphia on Tuesday. John Wall paced the Wizards with 15 points and eight assists, but he committed eight of their 20 turnovers. Atlanta turned the ball over just nine times as a team. An 8-2 run early in the third quarter helped the Hawks turn a five-point halftime lead into a 64-54 advantage. Walls jumper near the midpoint of the period had Washington within two when three Carroll free throws sparked another Hawks run. Pero Antic and Carroll hit 3s on consecutive touches on the 13-2 flurry, which Thabo Sefolosha capped with a tip-in at 1:19. Sefolosha followed his trey four minutes into the fourth with a drive and dish to Mike Scott for a layup. His outlet pass to Scott on the next possession led to a transition jam, a 20-point Hawk lead and a timeout. The Hawks outscored Washington 33-12 in the fourth to create the lopsided final. Game Notes This was Atlantas fifth wire-to-wire win this season ... The Hawks are 12-1 in their last 13 home games versus Washington ... Washington is 3-4 in its last seven games ... Atlantas bench outscored Washingtons, 48-27. Carlos Gonzalez Rockies Jersey . Johansen scored twice and Derek MacKenzie, Brandon Dubinsky and Cam Atkinson also had goals to lead the Blue Jackets to a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, ending a three-game losing skid. Trevor Story Rockies Jersey . -- The Kelowna Rockets earned their 16th straight win with a 7-2 rout of the Portland Winterhawks in Western Hockey League action Thursday. http://www.baseballrockiesonline.com/trevor-story-rockies-jersey/ . The club says its first-choice centre back "underwent medical tests on Wednesday morning" which confirmed he has injured his right hamstring. The injury was caused in the second minute of Tuesdays 4-1 league win over Real Sociedad in the Camp Nou when teammate Sergio Busquets accidentally struck Mascherano just above the knee with an outstretched boot.STONEHAM, Que. -- Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que., hopes his first career World Cup win on Sunday is enough to put him on the Olympic team. The 19-year-old rider delivered a first place finish in the mens slopestyle event to conclude the Snowboard Jamboree. Parrot, the top qualifier on Friday, earned 94.50 points in the final. Niklas Mattsson of Sweden was second at 87.50 and Torgeir Bergrem of Norway third at 83.00. Charles Reid of Tremblant, Que., was fifth at 80.50. "There were three Canadians in the final and I absolutely had to be in the top two to better my chances to go to the Olympics," said Parrot. "I definitely had an advantage being the top qualifier. I was able to watch the others and I decided to put in my big run that I had been practising all week." Conditions were a factor on Sunday with a steady snowfall and foggy conditions on the hills north of Quebec City. "I really like riding when it snows a lot, Im able to focus better," said Parrot, now with three World Cup medals. gold silver and bronze. "Still the level of competition will be higher at the Games and Ill have to pprepare for that hopefully. Jake McGee Jersey. " Reid was also delighted with his result. "Ive worked so hard to get to this point," he said. "I hope my dream becomes a reality on Tuesday." The World Cup halfpipe and slopestyle events here were the last opportunity for Canadians to reach their standards for the Sochi Olympics. Riders in those events are to be announced Tuesday. Matts Kulisek of St-Sauveur, Que., was 11th, Jonathan Versteeg of Vernon, B.C., was 18th, Darcy Sharpe of Comox, B.C., was 20th and Tyler Nicholson of North Bay, Ont., finished 26th. In womens slopestyle, Brooke Voigt of Fort McMurray, Alta., took sixth in the womens final. It was her best result this season. "I really needed to come up with a big result," she said. "Making finals is pretty good. Hopefully its enough to go to Sochi, but everything is still undecided right now." Christy Prior of New Zealand won the gold medal with 89.75 points followed by Cheryl Maas of the Netherlands at 85.25 and Austrias Anna Gasser in third at 84.25. Voigt earned 37.00 points on her second run in the final. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Nov - 05:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation