Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

aid. "Im not going to tell

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

Genre: Féminin
Spiritualité: ASFASFAF

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 06:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: aid. "Im not going to tell Répondre en citant

DENVER -- Marcell Ozuna hit a grand slam for his third homer in as many games, Giancarlo Stanton had three hits and three RBIs, and the Miami Marlins beat the Colorado Rockies 13-5 on Friday night. Custom Cleveland Indians Jersey . Henderson Alvarez (10-5) withstood a pair of homers over six innings to win his fourth consecutive decision. He was making his second start since successfully returning last week from a stint on the disabled list because of a right shoulder inflammation. Alvarez struck out five, walked none and gave up 10 hits, including two-run homers by Justin Morneau and Corey Dickerson but fought back to keep the Rockies lineup largely in check. The Marlins helped Alvarez get through the rough spots by staking him to a 4-0 lead. After Morneau connected for his 14th homer of the season, the Marlins capitalized on some wayward pitching by the Rockies, who overall issued nine walks and hit a batter with a pitch. Franklin Morales (5-7) gave up a single to Christian Yelich and double to Jeff Baker to start the fifth before walking Stanton intentionally to load the bases. McGehee then drove in a run by drawing a walk off Morales, who was relieved by Brooks Brown. After getting a forceout at the plate, Brown walked Jarrod Saltalamacchia to force in another run and Miami pulled in front 6-2. Dickerson cut the deficit to 6-4 in the fifth, following Nolan Arenados two-out single with his 18th home run. Miami added another run in the seventh on an RBI double by Donovan Solano. TRAINERS ROOM Marlins: RHP Carter Capps, on the disabled list since late May with right elbow sprain, was scheduled to begin a minor league rehab assignment Monday in the rookie level Gulf Coast League. The Marlins are hoping hell be ready for reinstatement in early September. Rockies: OF-INF Michael Cuddyer missed a third consecutive game because of a sore left hamstring. Cuddyer came off the disabled list last weekend after missing 2 1-2 months with a fractured left shoulder. He played in a doubleheader and hit for the cycle Sunday in his first day back but later felt soreness in the hamstring the next day and he remains day to day. UP NEXT Miami RHP Tom Koehler (9-9, 3.82 ERA) is slated to pitch Saturday night against Colorado RHP Jordan Lyles (6-1, 4.01 ERA) in the second of the three game series between the teams. Ricky Vaughn Indians Jersey . According to the CFL Scouting Bureaus January rankings, four of the top five Canadian prospects line-up on the offensive side of the trenches, which is good news for Bombers general manager Kyle Walters. With only one selection in the first two rounds — Walters sent his second-round pick to Saskatchewan in the days ahead of the 2013 trade deadline — the No. Carlos Santana Jersey . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil. http://www.baseballindiansauthentic.com/corey-kluber-indians-jersey/ . The biggest shock of this seasons competition was on when Watford took a 2-0 lead after 30 minutes at Etihad Stadium, only for a remarkable Aguero-led comeback by City in the final half-hour. The Argentina striker produced clinical finishes in the 60th and 79th minutes to level the score before Aleksandar Kolarov put City in front in the 87th.Ahead of his bout with Robbie Lawler at UFC 167 in November, Rory MacDonald was forced to field yet another question about potentially fighting then-welterweight champ Georges St-Pierre. Despite almost exhausting all methods of saying no by this point, the B.C. native once again shot down the notion of facing his teammate. However, MacDonalds reluctance appeared to raise the ire of Tyron Woodley, who was preparing for a bout with Josh Koscheck. "Ive asked to fight tough guys because one day I want that belt Georges St-Pierre has in front of him," Woodley said at the UFC 167 pre-fight press conference. "Rorys like, I wont fight him. If he doesnt want to fight him, then he needs to get out of the way. Guys like me will fight him." Though the St-Pierre issue is now moot due to the Montreal fighter vacating the belt and taking a leave of absence, Woodleys words almost seem prophetic as he is set to face MacDonald in the co-main event of UFC 174 in Vancouver this Saturday. MacDonald admittedly isnt a fan of Woodleys tactics, but said he wasnt bothered by the former NCAA Division I wrestlers verbal potshot last fall. "I think it was his way of trying to put a stab at me, but also, maybe he doesnt want to fight me," MacDonald said during a phone interview with UFC.ca. "I think he knows in the back of his head that Im a dangerous fighter and he doesnt want to deal with me on the way to a title shot. But I dont really get too stressed about what people have to say. Im just focused on my own path, what I need to do and thats all. "Hes got his own thing and its got him to where he is. Everyones got to do their own thing. Im just focused on myself. I wouldnt go about it the way he does and the way he speaks sometimes, but it doesnt bother me. Its just the way he is." Regardless of Woodleys jab, MacDonalds focus remains locked on earning a shot at current welterweight titleholder Johny Hendricks. Though his bout with Woodley remains pivotal in the 170-pound division, the winner could be leapfrogged in the pecking order by the victor of Julys battle between Lawler and Matt Brown. As always, simply getting the job done woont be good enough. Kenny Lofton Indians Jersey. MacDonald knows he needs to make a statement against Woodley. "I want to have the greatest performance of my career so far," said MacDonald. "I want to be at my best every fight. I think doing that will get me where I want to be. If I just keep improving every fight, keep on impressing and growing as a martial artist, people will recognize that. "(Fans can expect) a technical and precise performance, but at the same time, exciting and dynamic." Stylistically, MacDonald and Woodley make for an exciting fight on paper — especially considering how much theyve both grown as fighters in recent years. Though MacDonald, 24, is eight years younger than Woodley, 32, he began competing in mixed martial arts in October 2005, four months before the St. Louis fighter made his respective debut. Woodley will always have his wrestling credentials to fall back on, but has recently emerged as one of the most dangerous strikers in the UFCs 170-pound division. Not only has he put his heavy hands to good use in wins over Koscheck and Jay Hieron, his ability to quickly cover distance is nothing short of breathtaking. His most recent outing saw him pick up a second-round TKO victory over Carlos Condit when the former interim welterweight champ suffered a knee injury due to Woodleys onslaught. MacDonald said he has the tools necessary to neutralize Woodleys strengths, but opted not to get into details. "Youll see that night," MacDonald said. "Im not going to tell you how I technically beat him, but Im confident in my solutions to those problems." As far as MacDonald is concerned, the real question is whether Woodley can handle what he brings to the table. "I try not to worry about my opponent," MacDonald began. "I have to perform in front of any kind of opponent. It really doesnt matter what style they are. I just feel I have the solutions to beat anybody in the welterweight division right now. "I think hes fought some good guys and well-rounded fighters, but I really feel like hes fighting the best on Saturday night. I dont think hes ready for it." NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Nov - 06:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation