Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

roit Lions running back Kevin Smith w

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

Genre: Féminin
Spiritualité: ASFASFAF

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Nov - 06:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: roit Lions running back Kevin Smith w Répondre en citant

ATLANTA -- Craig Kimbrel found ninth-inning drama before a big stretch by Freddie Freeman saved the night for the Braves. Dan Girardi Jersey . Justin Upton hit a three-run homer to continue another strong April, Ervin Santana earned his third win and the Atlanta Braves held off the Cincinnati Reds 5-4 on Friday night. Kimbrel gave up a leadoff single to Roger Bernadina and walked Zack Cozart to open the ninth. Kimbrel struck out Brayan Pena and Chris Heisey before earning his seventh save on Joey Vottos groundout. Freeman made a long stretch at first base for Chris Johnsons throw from third base on Heiseys groundball. Reds manager Bryan Price challenged first base umpire Vic Carapazzas ruling that Freemans foot remained on the bag. The call was confirmed, ending the game. "Freddie did a terrific job staying on the bag," said Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez. He acknowledged he was nervous about the challenge before seeing the replay on the video board "and I felt kind of relaxed." Price said that when looking across the field he thought he saw "a huge gap" between Freemans foot and the bag. He said he agreed with the confirmed out call after seeing the replay. "I had a chance to come up here and look at our own video, which is what theyre getting in New York, and it was a confirmed out call," Price said. "They got the call right in the end, which is what were looking for." Two Cincinnati players left the game with injuries. Third baseman Todd Frazier was pulled in the fifth with tightness in his left leg. Catcher Devin Mesoraco strained his left hamstring and stumbled after rounding third base in the seventh, before limping across home plate. Price said he was protecting Frazier, who had previous tightness in his groin. Santana (3-0) gave up four runs on nine hits in 6 2-3 innings. Following singles by B.J. Upton and Freddie Freeman off Homer Bailey (1-2) in the first inning, Justin Upton hit his team-leading sixth homer. He leads the team with 15 RBIs. "Weve seen him do this before and carry us for a while," Gonzalez said. In 2013, Justin Upton led the majors with 12 homers in April, becoming the fastest player in Braves franchise history to reach the mark. He has hit 35 homers in April for his career, his highest total for any month. "Im just getting it going," said Upton, who is hitting .296 and leads the team with 15 RBIs. Freeman had three hits for Atlanta to shake a mini-slump. B.J. Upton, who was hitting .205, had one hit in his first game wearing prescription glasses. "Well see how the glasses work and if Ill keep them," he said. "I could see the ball better on both sides of the plate. It was good tonight." Bailey allowed five runs on nine hits in six innings. He allowed at least four earned runs for the fourth time in five starts this season and has a 6.15 ERA. The Braves increased their lead to 4-0 in the second on Jason Heywards RBI single. Evan Gattis drove in a run in the third for a 5-0 lead. Jay Bruce had a run-scoring single in the Reds two-run sixth. Cincinnati added two more in the seventh, knocking Santana out of the game. Mesoraco scored on Billy Hamiltons double. Votto had a run-scoring single off Luis Avilan. A strong defensive play by right fielder Jason Heyward helped Santana in the first inning. Votto doubled with one out in the first and moved to third on Phillips bloop single. Votto was thrown out at the plate on a strong throw by Heyward on Jay Bruces fly ball. Votto, sliding head-first, was tagged out in the batters box and never reached the plate. NOTES: Price said closer Aroldis Chapman, recovering from facial fractures and a mild concussion when hit by a line drive on March 19, will throw 35 to 40 pitches in batting practice on Saturday. If it goes well, it should be Chapmans final test before he is cleared for a minor league rehab assignment. ... Braves RHP David Hale will look for his first win of the season when he faces Reds RHP Mike Leake on Saturday. Antti Raanta Rangers Jersey . Sizemore, who turned 29 on Jan. 4, has been limited to six games over the past two seasons because of an injured left knee that twice required surgery. He originally got hurt on Feb. 25, 2012, during a fielding drill in Oaklands first full-squad spring training workout and had surgery that March 21 to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament. Henrik Lundqvist Rangers Jersey . A 19-game winner with the New York Yankees in both 2006 and 2007, Wang spent most of this year at Triple-A for the Yankees and Blue Jays. The 33-year-old right-hander was 1-2 with a 7. http://www.therangersfanshop.com/Henrik-Lundqvist-Jersey/ . Louis still looking for a way out of Tampa Bay, the 38-year-old NHL veteran isnt showing his cards.WINNIPEG -- Maybe its third time lucky for linebacker Ejiro Kuale, who has bounced around a bit since he was released by the Toronto Argonauts after the 2012 season ended with their Grey Cup win. As the Winnipeg Blue Bombers opened their main training camp Sunday, Kuale is one of the newcomers brought in to bolster a sagging defence that ranked overall where the Bombers finished 2013, in the CFL cellar with a league high 585 points against. After brief stints in Montreal and Saskatchewan in 2013, Kuale is entering his fifth year in the CFL in Winnipeg, where the Bombers are now coached by former Toronto special teams co-ordinator Mike OShea. The two have a lot of good things to say about each other. "He understands what its like to be a player," says Kuale, who played special teams in Toronto when OShea was there. "He approaches the game differently from any of the coaches Ive ever been around." The Bombers are in need of a middle linebacker after star Canadian Henoc Muamba jumped to the NFL and Kuale, six-foot-two, 238 pounds, is certainly a contender. "Theres good competition at that middle linebacker spot but Kuale is, having coached him in Toronto, hes a different type of player," said OShea. "Hes very physical. Hes always in great shape and he can be a leader, that sort of emotional type of leader for guys. Hes come in and hes not let us down." For someone who will turn 31 in July, Kuale showed no ill effects Sunday from a four-and-a-half-hour practice in weather that wouldnt have been out of place in his hometown of Daytona Beach, Fla. "I feel great today although I should have brought my old cleats, my brand new cleats have my feet hurting a bit. . . I pulled a rookie move, Im a vet, I should know better." Veteran offensive lineman Glenn January liked what he saw at camp. The O-line is another place the Bombers are looking to add talent. "Everyboody thinks they look good May 31 or June 1 but I think were looking pretty good," said January, entering his eight season in the CFL and sixth with the Bombers. Chris Kreider Rangers Jersey. After disappointing fans with as 3-15 season in 2013, January wasnt getting too bold in his predictions. "They should be expecting a better season than last year." But he says the labour dispute between the league and players isnt getting in the way of business on the field. "Its Day 1, lets focus on football." OShea agreed, saying he sees no signs the players have anything but playing football on their minds The defence is coached this season by Gary Etcheverry, another favourite of OShea who is known for taking an unusual approach. "We have to forget everything weve learned about football and buy into what coach Etch is trying to teach us," says Kuale. Defensive back Johnny Sears says its going to be unique and the kind of defence opposing teams may have a hard time preparing to battle. "You cant get a bead on it, its different," he says. "I might not be playing the position you see me playing today... The scouting report says `This guy plays here. Next week when they see us, I might play there for the first snap, who knows the rest of the game... I think thats a good advantage for us." The first day of camp brought its share of injuries. Former Detroit Lions running back Kevin Smith was sidelined with a hamstring pull when he jumped to make a catch early in practice. Canadian wide receiver Jordan Brescacin also had a hamstring injury. Canadian linebacker Jesse Briggs was favouring an arm but OShea said they didnt have a report on what might have happened. Offensive lineman Paul Swiston wasnt on the field and is still recovering from off-season surgery, said the coach. Defensive lineman Willie Moseley is expected to return in a couple of days from a muscle strain. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Nov - 06:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation