Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ival in every game of an opening round s

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

Genre: Féminin
Spiritualité: ASFASFAF

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Nov - 06:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: ival in every game of an opening round s Répondre en citant

SAN ANTONIO -- Kawhi Leonard could have been devastated by losing last seasons NBA Finals. Jon Weeks Texans Jersey . Instead, he vowed to get better. Just think -- the San Antonio Spurs youngest star is only getting started. Hes a champion now, with the Spurs beating the Miami Heat 104-87 on Sunday night in Game 5 of the NBA Finals, finishing off a 4-1 triumph. And after watching the Heat celebrate last season, Leonard was the pick as MVP of the series, accepting his award from 11-time champion Bill Russell. "Everybody is just living in the moment right now," Leonard said. "Really dont know whats going on." Hell figure it out quick. After all, the Spurs know titles -- this one being their fifth since 1999. When Commissioner Adam Silver announced Leonard as the MVP, he was mobbed by his teammates and Spurs coach Gregg Popovich roared with laughter, knowing Leonard would have to do what he hates most -- talk about himself. "Right now, its just surreal to me," Leonard said. "I have a great group of guys behind me." Leonard had 22 points and 10 rebounds, his third straight big game in the series. He fouled out in the fourth quarter, which was barely noticed after the job he did helping keep LeBron James in some sort of check over the final three quarters. When it was over -- actually, a few seconds before it was over -- James led a group of Heat players down to the Spurs bench for the first round of congratulatory hugs. The first one he gave, and rightly so, was to Leonard. It was James taking the trophy from Russell in each of the last two seasons, after Miamis titles. This time, the night belonged to Leonard, a 22-year-old who the Spurs have long thought was the heir apparent to the Big 3 of Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker. "The first two games, he didnt play so well," James said about Leonard. "I thought he attacked more in the last three games, shot the ball extremely well." Added Heat guard Dwyane Wade: "Its like he just played free. ... Hes the future of this team." The Big 3 in San Antonio is still championship-good. But their key guy now might be Leonard, who just took over this series. "Hes a great learner and hes super competitive, has a drive to be the best thats really uncommon in our league," Popovich said. "He walks the walk. I mean, hes there early, hes there late. He wants more. He wants me and the coaches to push him. So I just talked to him about not being in that defer sort of stage. The hell with Tony, the hell with Timmy, the hell with Manu, you play the game. You are the man." In this series, he absolutely was. Leonard averaged 17.8 points on 61 per cent shooting. And he became the youngest Finals MVP since Duncan won it for the Spurs in 1999. Akeem Dent Texans Jersey . The Senators will put the busy off-season and training camp behind them when they open their regular season on the road. They kick things off Friday against the Buffalo Sabres and then head to Toronto to take on the Maple Leafs on Saturday. Nick Novak Texans Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. http://www.nfltexansgearsshop.com/Black-Duane-Brown-Texans-Jersey.html?cat=907 . -- John Fox will coach the Denver Broncos from the sideline and not the booth upon his return Sunday five weeks after heart surgery.MONTREAL - The Montreal Canadiens want to accentuate the positive after blowing a 3-1 lead in the third period of their playoff game in Boston. Coach Michel Therrien said on a conference call on Sunday that his team was happy to be home from Boston with a split of the opening two games of the best-of-seven NHL Eastern Conference second round series. The Canadiens pulled out a 4-3 overtime win in the series opener on Thursday, but let a lead slip away under relentless Bruins pressure in a 5-3 defeat on Saturday afternoon at the TD Garden. The third and fourth games will be played Tuesday and Thursday respectively at the Bell Centre. "We went to play two games where its tough for any team to play in the NHL and were out of there with the series tied," said Therrien. "Thats the big picture. "I think its a boost of confidence for our players that were able to compete with that team and play with that team. And one thing for sure, playing at the Bell Centre, with the fans and support weve got, is a tough place for the other team to play. Im sure the players will feed off our fans." The Canadiens were given the day off Sunday and will practice Monday at their suburban training centre to prepare for Game 3. While the Canadiens took home ice advantage away from Boston, the Bruins looked to have grabbed momentum in the series with four third-period goals. "Momentum, yes its a part of hockey, but theres nothing you can do about the past," said Therrien. "Whats important is the moment. "Our preparation for the next game has alreaady started. Shane Lechler Texans Jersey. From the coaching standpoint, there are going to be things well apply during practice and make sure we apply them in the next game. "Momentum starts when they drop the puck." He denied that the Canadiens were nursing a lead in the third period before the Bruins stormed back. He said Boston had only one scoring chance in the third 10 minutes and scored on their first real chance of the final frame. Defenceman Josh Gorges said the players want to put Game 2 behind them. "Theres no sense in celebrating too much after a win or beating yourself up after a loss," he said. "It doesnt do anything for you for the next game. We know where we stand. We know we have to be better." Therrien would not discuss any potential lineup changes. He said winger Brandon Prust, who looks to be struggling, is "totally healthy" and that he liked what he saw from rookie winger Michael Bournival, who returned to the lineup after sitting out a game in favour of veteran Travis Moen. "He had a really good first round,"said Therrien, who used Bournival in every game of an opening round sweep of the Tampa Bay Lightning. "We put him back in the lineup. I wanted to use his speed. I thought he did a good job with (Tomas) Plekanec." Therrien also said he hopes that popular singer Ginette Reno would be back to sing the Canadian anthem in Game 3. The Canadiens scored early after she sang in both home games against the Lightning. "Wed welcome her with open arms," he said. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Nov - 06:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation