Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

nd time this season on Ma

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

Genre: Féminin
Spiritualité: ASFASFAF

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Nov - 06:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: nd time this season on Ma Répondre en citant

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Top-ranked Rafael Nadal survived a scare at the Rio Open on Saturday, fighting off two match points before defeating fellow Spaniard Pablo Andujar 2-6, 6-3, 7-6 (10) to advance to the final. Gump Worsley Jersey . Nadal will next face Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine, who upset second-seeded David Ferrer 6-4, 6-4 on Rios outdoor clay. Nadal has been almost unbeatable on clay in his career, compiling a 297-21 record, the best in the Open era. His last loss on the surface was 10 months ago against Novak Djokovic in the Monte Carlo Masters. But this was not his night as he needed nearly three hours to defeat Andujar. Nadal is returning from a back injury he sustained in the final of the Australian Open four weeks ago -- a match he lost to Stanislas Wawrinka. "I felt empty the whole match," he said. "It was very humid, and this was the toughest day of all. I just didnt feel that great physically, and Im not talking about the back. I just didnt feel that great. "It was close because he played well, and I didnt play my best," Nadal added. Nadal acknowledged his victory was lucky. "The tiebreak was a lottery," he said. "But I played better in the tiebreak than the rest of the match." Andujar had two match points in the third-set tiebreaker but couldnt convert either. "I played one of the best matches of my life," he said. "Maybe the best. But I had a great one across (the net) from me." Dolgopolov, who had beaten Ferrer only once in seven previous matches, won handily and didnt flinch. "I always have these type matches with him, and usually at the end he would beat me," the Ukrainian said. "I knew Id have to make those shots. If you dont win the points against him, he takes it away. Im really happy I didnt get tight and give away a lot of shots." Dolgopolov has won two previous ATP titles. Ferrer won the Copa Claro last weekend in Buenos Aires, his third consecutive title in that clay-court event. He has 21 ATP titles. In the womens tournament, top-seeded Klara Zakopalova of the Czech Republic and fifth-seeded Kurumi Nara of Japan will face off in the final. Zakopalova defeated local hope Teliana Pereira 6-2, 6-1, and Nara won over Nastassja Burnett of Italy 6-4, 3-6, 6-2. Zakopalova will be aiming for her third WTA singles title. She won two in 2004, and has since been a losing finalist 11 times. This will be Naras first WTA singles final. "Im very surprised because its on a clay court," said Nara, a university student who prefers hard courts. Nicklas Lidstrom Jersey . 3 seed Phillip Kohlschreiber from Germany. Defending champion Marin Cilic also reached the semifinals -- his fourth in Zagreb -- defeating fellow Croat Ivan Dodig. German qualifier Bjorn Phau beat Dudi Sela of Israel to reach his first semifinals in nearly five years. Bobby Orr Jersey .Lets go back to the Avs, who have become one of the funnest teams to watch in this years playoffs. http://www.officialhockeyproshop.com/Chicago-Blackhawks-Tony-Esposito-Jersey/ . His team rose to the occasion Sunday with a 3-1 victory over Sweden in the bronze-medal game. "The sting from yesterday is not something we hid from or pretend didnt happen," Dineen said.SUNRISE, Fla. - Roberto Luongo helped the Florida Panthers rally for a win. Vincent Trocheck and Brandon Pirri scored in a shootout to lift the Florida Panthers past the Ottawa Senators 3-2 on Tuesday night. Trocheck also scored in regulation and Sean Bergenheim scored a goal for the Panthers. Luongo made 37 saves. "Some nights you see the puck better than others, and tonight was one of those nights," Luongo said. Clarke MacArthur and Mark Stone scored for the Senators and Robin Lehner stopped 39 shots. Trocheck moved the puck back and forth in front of Lehner before slipping it past him in the shootout. "Thats my go-to move," said Trocheck, who scored his third goal of the season since making his NHL debut on March 6. "Luckily theres no video of me doing it in the NHL. I pull that move almost 90 per cent of the time." Kyle Turris scored in the shootout for Ottawa, but Luongo turned aside attempts by Jason Spezza and made a glove save on Milan Michalek to seal the win. "We go over every shootout before the game. That was one of his moves he likes to make, and as soon as he brought it to his backhand, I just slid hard knowing he was going to try and put it over my glove," Luongo said. The Panthers snapped a three-game losing streak. The Senators have lost nine of 10. "Goaltending was on display tonight," Senators coach Paul MacLean said. "Both goaltenders dictated the game and what the result was going to be." Three goals were scored in the final four minutes of the second, two by Florida. Trailing 2-0, the Panthers scored two goals 23 seconds apart. Bergenheim made it 2-1 wwhen his one-timer from the bottom of the right circle hit the post and went in at 17:32. Morgan Rielly Jersey. . Trocheck tied the score at 2. He took a pass from Scottie Upshall in front and his wrist shot beat Lehner on the glove side at 17:55. Aside from that lapse to end the second, Lehner was solid in goal. "We had a few minutes in the second where we got away from our structure a bit, and they capitalized," Lehner said. "We regrouped in the third and played solid." The Senators went ahead 2-0 on MacArthurs power-play goal. Patrick Wiercioch fired a shot from above the left circle and MacArthur was able to tip it past Luongo at 16:11 of the second. Ottawa took a 1-0 lead in the second period on the goal by Stone. Stone took a pass from Erik Karlsson low in the left circle. His wrist shot got past Luongo at 11:34. It was the second goal of the season for Stone, who was recalled from AHL Binghamton for the second time this season on March 23. Luongos play even impressed the Senators. "You could tell he was in a zone tonight," Turris said. "We gave them those quick ones (in the second) to tie it and let them back in it. ... Luongo made some unbelievable saves to keep them in it and took it through overtime." Bergenheim thought he had a goal in the first period but officials blew the whistle before the puck hit the net. NOTES: MacArthur has 10 points (four goals, six assists) during a seven-game streak against the Panthers. ... Senators forward Bobby Ryan missed his second consecutive game with a lower-body injury. ... Panthers forward Jesse Winchester returned after missing eight games with a lower-body injury. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 24 Nov - 06:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation