Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

fortunate, Michigan coach John Be

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

Genre: Féminin
Spiritualité: ASFASFAF

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Nov - 04:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: fortunate, Michigan coach John Be Répondre en citant

MORGANTOWN, W. Andrew Gachkar Cowboys Jersey .Va. -- It was tough to tell what Remi Dibo enjoyed more: being the centerpiece of West Virginias 3-point show against No. 11 Iowa State, or clamping down on Big 12 scoring leader Melvin Ejim. Dibo scored a career-high 20 points to lead the Mountaineers to a 102-77 victory Monday night, the Cyclones most lopsided loss of the season. Dibo went 6 of 8 from beyond the arc as West Virginia tied a season high with 13 3-pointers. A native of France who finished his high school career in southern West Virginia and played last season at Wyomings Casper College, the 6-foot-7 Dibo made his fourth straight start and fifth overall. "I think my teammates did a great job of finding me," Dibo said. "I think its been a while. Theyve been doing a good job finding me and I was not responding. But I did today." Juwan Staten added 19 points and Eron Harris and Terry Henderson each had 16 points for the Mountaineers (15-10, 7-5 Big 12). Iowa State (18-5, 6-5) had five players in double figures, led by Georges Niangs 17 points. But Ejim, coming off a Big 12-record 48 points and a career-high 18 rebounds against TCU, was guarded by Dibo and held to six points -- 12 below his average -- on 1-of-9 shooting. "We just knew we couldnt let him score 40 points on us," Dibo said. "We had to make an effort on him." The Cyclones fell behind by double digits midway through the first half and trailed by as many as 32 points late in the game. It was the most lopsided loss for Iowa State since a 23-point setback at Texas in January 2011. "It was pretty much, start to finish, just a poor effort on our end," Iowa State coach Fred Hoiberg said. West Virginia shot 54 per cent (35 of 65) from the field, hit a season-high for points and improved to 2-1 amid a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents heading into a matchup Saturday at No. 19 Texas. Iowa States outside scoring was virtually nonexistent until it was too late. The Cyclones were held to 37 per cent shooting (26 of 71) in losing their fourth road conference game. West Virginia coach Bob Huggins called it "by far the best" defensive effort from his team this season. Dustin Hogue added 15 points and 10 rebounds for the Cyclones while Deandre Kane had 14 points, Matt Thomas 13 and Monte Morris 10. Kane, a Pittsburgh native, had more than 50 relatives and friends in attendance. He went 1-2 against the Mountaineers while he played at instate rival Marshall and was booed and taunted whenever he touched the ball. "Tonight we just didnt have it," Hoiberg said. "I dont know what it was. This group has been very focused and given everything all year." West Virginias lack of bench scoring had stood out in a double-digit loss to No. 7 Kansas on Saturday. On Monday, the Mountaineers reserves outscored Iowa States 27-15. "We had pretty much the same shots against Kansas, but we didnt make them," Huggins said. "Today, we made them." Trailing 52-33 at halftime, Iowa State put together its best stretch and closed the gap to 58-44 5 minutes into the second half before West Virginia again pulled away. The Cyclones went 4 minutes between field goals after that, and West Virginia got a big boost from its bench to keep the pressure on. Freshman Nathan Adrian made two baskets and two free throws, and Kevin Noreen doubled his season scoring average with a layup and two free throws. Dibos 3-pointer with 6:53 left gave the Mountaineers their largest lead, 86-54. "We just stuck to the game plan," Dibo said. "We couldnt let them make a run to come back. We knew from the past every time we had a lead, we had let teams come back, and we knew we couldnt let that happen." The only drama for West Virginia came when Harris was ejected for a flagrant foul with 4:25 left. After the game, West Virginias players went into the student section to celebrate. Daryl Johnston Cowboys Jersey . Williams withdrawal came less than 24 hours after losing in the final Auckland WTA tournament final. "I dont believe she has an injury," Hobart tournament director Mark Handley said. Cole Beasley Cowboys Jersey . Carey Price made 27 saves for Montreal (30-21-6) for his fourth shutout of the year and second in four games. David Desharnais added an empty netter for the Canadiens. Reto Berra stopped 25 shots for Calgary (21-28-7). http://www.footballcowboysstore.us/authentic-rico-gathers-cowboys-jersey/ . Sundays game against the Colorado Rapids at B.C. Place Stadium has important implications in determining Major League Soccers playoff picture and will also mark the final game in the career of veteran South Korean defender Young-Pyo Lee.Ann Arbor, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Michigan standout junior guard Caris LeVert will miss the remainder of the season due to a left foot injury. LeVert hurt the foot during Saturdays 56-54 win over Northwestern. He is scheduled to have surgery in the coming week. Its the same foot LeVert had surgery on this past May. Caris has been working so hard this season, and for this to happen is very unfortunate, Michigan coach John Beilein said. If we know anything abbout Caris, he will do everything it takes to not only get better but to help his teammates during this time. Morris Claiborne Cowboys Jersey. . He is a tremendous young man who I will really miss coaching the remainder of the season. However, I am optimistic he will have a complete recovery. LeVert has started his last 55 games for the Wolverines and was leading the team in scoring (14.9), rebounding (4.9), assists (3.7), steals (1.7) and minutes (35.8) played. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Nov - 04:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation