Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

hree-game suspension las

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

Genre: Féminin
Spiritualité: ASFASFAF

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Nov - 04:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: hree-game suspension las Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Kings are a mountain to climb, and the size of the challenge comes home the closer you get. Jamil Douglas Dolphins Jersey . The New York Rangers finally had a first-hand look in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup final, mounting an early assault before Los Angeles knocked them back to win 3-2 in overtime. Asked to compare the physicality of the well-drilled Kings to the three teams the Rangers have beaten in the playoffs to date, New York coach Alain Vigneault neatly summed up the challenge before the Blueshirts. "Philly was a physical team and they played on the edge," he said. "Pittsburgh played more of a skill game, but they also had quite a few players that played on the edge. Montreal was a real structured team. So they were three different opponents. "This one here is structured. Theyve got skill. Theyre physical. So makes it a pretty big challenge." You can add battle-hardened to that list. In the dog-eat-dog Western Conference, the Kings have come to the final the long way. They have had to run the gauntlet of San Jose, Anaheim and Chicago -- teams that finished 15, 20 and 11 points, respectively, ahead of New York in the regular season. And they did it without home-ice advantage. "Were a team thats just never going to go away," said Los Angeles forward Kyle Clifford. "Doesnt matter what the score is, were going to play our hardest and do what we do best." The Kings, who clawed their way back to dominate the second half of Wednesdays game, have already given the Rangers plenty to chew on. The New Yorkers, nestled in a five-star cubbyhole on the beach, had the day off Thursday to ponder the challenge. "To be able to be away from the game is a good thing, but at the same time I think if you ask every guy on our team, where were at mentally right now is were at the rink still," said forward Derek Stepan. "Guys are evaluating their own games, getting ready to make adjustments and get ourselves ready for Game 2." That comes Saturday, and Vigneault wasted little time challenging his players to up their game this time. "One thing is real evident to me, and it should be to our whole group, is were not going to beat this team if we do not all bring our A game," Vigneault said. "It is that strong of an opponent that were playing against. "We had Hank (goalie Henrik Lundqvist) that brought his A game last night. We had a couple guys. I dont want to name who, I think brought their A game. But our B game wont do it. Were not going to win if we bring our B game to the table. "Theyre one of the best teams Ive seen in a long time. Areas to exploit, they dont jump out at you. Were going to have to be better than we were." Unlike in the Eastern Conference final series against Montreal, where Vigneault and Habs coach Michel Therrien poked and prodded each other verbally, Vigneault has been all business so far in the final. He seems to be staring at the Kings, like a career bank robber pondering how to take down a state-of-the-art safe. The Rangers coach says his team knew going into the series what was needed to win. "Its something that we discussed -- how good the opponent was. And thats a challenge. At this time of the year to win, you got to bring your A game. Thats each and every player. When we played Game 6 against Montreal, each and every player brought his A game. Its not an easy thing to do. But against this opponent, I do believe our expectations are to win, (weve) got to find a way to do it." Vigneault is no strangers to the challenge, having crossed paths with the Kings many times during his years as coach of the Canucks. "They were a good team in the years past," he said. "Theyre a real good team now. Theyve obviously got more experience. They play their game plan to a T and they dont deviate in any shape, way, or form so that makes it real challenging for the opposition." Captain Dustin Brown says part of the secret of the Kings success is their familiarity. "For our team, its just a result of us being together for a long time. I think that goes a longer ways than most people think," he said. "When it gets really hard, really tough, you know the guy next to you very well. You know what hes going to do in those types of situations." Worrying for the Rangers is the fact the Kings, who fell behind 2-0 in the first period only to rally and outshoot New York 20-3 in the third, can be better. Los Angeles coach Darryl Sutter acknowledged his team was sluggish following the quick turnaround from the gruelling series with Chicago. "Guys are not machines," he told a media availability at a hotel adjacent to their practice facility. "We can play a lot better," he added. "Its way better when youre not chasing the lead." Sutter did his bit to inject some life into his team, changing up the lines in the first period as soon as he saw some players did not have their legs under them. The Kings also had an off-day Thursday. Jarvis Landry Dolphins Jersey . Infante hit a three-run homer in the sixth inning and had an RBI single in a four-run fifth against former teammate Justin Verlander, helping the Kansas City Royals beat the Tigers 11-8 Monday night. Cheap Jay Ajayi Jersey . The Tournament of Champions, which starts Friday, is his first event since a freak accident in Shanghai two months ago. Snedeker was on a Segway scooter during a corporate outing at Sheshan International when he took a tumble and injured his left knee. http://www.shopdolphinsauthentic.com/Youth-Kenyan-Drake-Elite-Jersey/ . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends.SAN JOSE, Calif. - Brent Burns kept waiting to see a replay of his shot that struck Martin Brodeur in the back of the neck and left the New Jersey Devils goalie flat on his back on the ice. "Its pretty scary seeing a goalie go down like that," Burns said after the San Jose Sharks edged the Devils 2-1 on Saturday night. "I didnt think I hit him, but I got worried when there was no replay that I might have hit him. Hes a legend of the game." Brodeur, who stopped 28 shots, was struck after he turned his back to the play as Burns tried to sneak the puck past him. Brodeur threw up his left leg to block an attempt from Burns, and then collapsed on the ice for a few minutes with his arms and legs extended. "Usually you dont turn your back to the guy shooting the puck," Brodeur said. "It was like an electric shock through my body. It went really quick through my legs, my feet and my fingers. "I wasnt sure. I had never felt that before, and thats why I didnt move. When I got up I felt a little dizzy but I guess thats normal." Brodeur was attended to by a trainer and was able to get up and remain in the game, before being pulled moments later for an extra skater as New Jersey pressed for the tying goal. "I was kind of upset there because I wanted to get one off of him," said Burns, who earned an assist in his second game after missing 13 because of an injury. Brodeur said he felt fine and was just sore where the puck hit him. He expected to be examined by a doctor. Scott Hannan and Tyler Kennedy scored first-period goals, and Antti Niemi made 18 saves for the Sharks, who have won five of six. "We talked after the first period that they tend to get stronger later in the game," Sharks centre Joe Thornton said. "They played well and made it close in the third. At this point were happy to get the two points." Pattrik Elias scored for the Devils, who had a season-high, three-game winning streak snapped. Jordan Phillips Dolphins Jersey. "We had some trouble in our zone covering them," Elias said. "They were very active and able to create a lot of chances. But we got better as the game went on and we had our chances in the second and third periods." The Devils played their third game in four nights. They beat the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings in overtime before travelling to Northern California to face the Sharks. "We played them pretty well but they got the two goals," Devils centre Travis Zajac said. "We matched them after that and there were just a couple of plays we didnt execute, and couldnt get another one." Hannan scored early in the first period from just inside the blue line. Hannan received a pass from Thornton, who has 43 points in 35 games against the Devils, his second most against any Eastern Conference opponent. Thornton has 11 points in 10 games. Kennedy scored late in the first period to make it 2-0 after Marty Havlat passed the puck out to him from behind the net. "I dont know how he saw me, but Marty found me with a great pass," Kennedy said. "I couldnt ask for better linemates. All the credit goes to them." Elias scored during a power play midway through the third period. Andy Greene slid the puck out to the right side, and Elias shot it past Niemis right shoulder. Steve Bernier helped by screening Niemi. The Devils, who came in averaging 25 shots a game, were held to 19 — including only 10 through two periods. NOTES: Thornton moved into a tie with Nicklas Lidstrom for 50th place on the NHL career points list with 1,142. ... Elias has eight points in his last seven games against the Sharks. ... Devils RW Michael Ryder played in his 700th NHL game. ... Havlat recorded his first point in seven games. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Nov - 04:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation