Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

oever covered the spread was who

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
blueberryjerry

Genre: Féminin
Spiritualité: ASFASFAF

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Nov - 04:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: oever covered the spread was who Répondre en citant

PORTLAND, OREGON – Uruguayan midfielder Sebastian Fernandez scored his first goal of the preseason as Vancouver Whitecaps FC and Portland Timbers played to a hard-fought 1-1 draw Saturday at Providence Park. http://www.germanynationalshop.com/Marc-Andre-ter-Stegen-Germany-Jersey/ . After the host Timbers opened the scoring in the third minute, Fernandez smashed home a late second-half penalty to salvage Whitecaps FCs undefeated record at the Rose City Invitational. The Caps finish the tournament as the top team with a 2W-0L-1D record and enter next weekends season opener undefeated in four preseason matches. Vancouvers squad on Saturday looked similar to the one that defeated Portmore United 5-1 last weekend, though there were a few changes. Right back Ethen Sampson and striker Kenny Miller came in to replace Steven Beitashour and Darren Mattocks, who are both away on international duty. Midfielder Gershon Koffie also drew into the starting lineup, which moved Russell Teibert up to the right wing. And goalkeeper David Ousted made his first appearance of the tournament. Saturdays contest got off to a physical start at Providence Park, which is often the norm in meetings between these Cascadia rivals. In fact, there were a total of 16 fouls committed in the first half alone. Unfortunately for the Blue and White, however, an early foul led to Portlands first goal of the match – a Will Johnson free kick from 25 yards in the third minute. The Caps nearly equalized a few minutes later when Fernandez let loose a curling strike from distance, but Timbers goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts tipped it just over the goal. Aside from the early marker, there wasnt much between Vancouver and Portland in the opening 45 minutes. The host Timbers came on in spurts, but the Caps back line anchored by Jay DeMerit and Andy OBrien kept them at bay. For Whitecaps FC, Uruguayan midfielder Nicolas Mezquida looked particularly dangerous. The 22-year-old showed great vision on a throughball to Miller in the 18th minute and some nifty footwork in midfield a few minutes later. The Caps couldnt connect in the final third, however, and it just about cost them . Portland had a great chance to double their lead in the 35th minute, as Maximilano Urruti slipped behind the Caps defence only to float his ensuing effort over the crossbar. They came close again just after the break, when Darlington Nagbe found some space in the middle of the park before letting loose a heavy strike from 20 yards that went just wide. At the other end of the park, Whitecaps FC showed some attacking flair again in the second half. And they received a boost just after the hour-mark, when local lad Erik Hurtado and Argentine midfielder came Matias Laba into the match – followed shortly by winger/striker Kekuta Manneh. And the trio combined to set up Vancouvers equalizer in the 79th minute. After a receiving a pass from Laba in midfield, Hurtado took a touch and released Manneh into the box before the Gambian was hauled down by Timbers defender Jack Jewsbury. Then Fernandez smashed home the ensuing penalty kick to level the score at 1-1. Manneh had a pair of half-chances in the dying stages of the match, but in the end the Cascadia rivals battled to a hard-fought 1-1 draw – just as they did in each of their three regular season meetings in 2013. With the draw, Whitecaps FC conclude the preseason with 4W-2L-1D record. http://www.germanynationalshop.com/ .com) - Sixth-seeded Feliciano Lopez was a first-round winner on Monday at the Delray Beach Open tennis event. http://www.germanynationalshop.com/Emre-Can-Germany-Jersey/ . And though his comeback night didnt quite go to script, Bryant couldnt help reflecting on the work necessary to get back on that court -- and all the months of steady labour ahead to reclaim his game. Bryant had nine points and eight rebounds in his season debut, but Amir Johnson scored a career-high 32 points in the trade-depleted Toronto Raptors 106-94 victory over Los Angeles on Sunday night. http://www.germanynationalshop.com/Customized/ . There is no argument that the line of Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek was one of the hottest in the NHL leading into the post-season, and they did combine for three goals and seven points, but it was the depth of all four lines that helped propel Montreal.KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia -- Sit-skier Josh Dueck finally has the Paralympic gold medal hes been craving after winning the mens super combined Friday with a memorable come-from-behind victory. The 33-year-old from Kimberley, B.C., entered the days super-G run in fifth place after Tuesdays slalom portion of the race, but laid down the fastest time to win by 0.89 seconds. "Im stunned, speechless, to the moon," said Dueck, who finished with a combined time of two minutes 18.20 seconds for the first gold medal of his Paralympic career. "This is definitely the one achievement that was missing on my bookshelf." "I dont like to focus on the outcome of whats going on, but I wanted this and it feels freaking great," he added. Duecks performance gave Canada its third gold medal at the Games following back-to-back victories by visually impaired cross-country skier Brian McKeever. Dueck also won a silver on the first day of competition at Rosa Khutor to go with a second-place finish in the slalom at the Vancouver Paralympics four years ago. Another warm day in the mountains favoured Dueck as he bolted to the top of the leaderboard. "I knew had a shot but theres some really good skiers that were in front of me and they had a little bit of time in the bank," he said. "This hill favours a guy like me. I dont necessarily create the most energy from my ski and the guys in front of me do and the conditions were soft. It was about being smooth and being smart. "The other fellas, they pushed it, which is awesome, but maybe more than the hill would allow for and because of that today is my day ... today is our day." Because of bad weather this week, there was a three-day break between the slalom and super-G runs, but it clearly didnt faze the Canadian. "Ive had a lot of experiences," said Dueck, who was left a paraplegic after breaking his back on a jump in 2004. "It seems like the more challenging the scenario, the more into it I get." Heath Calhoun of thhe United States took silver with a time of 2:19. http://www.germanynationalshop.com/Kevin-Volland-Germany-Jersey/. 9, while Austrias Roman Rabl clocked in at 2:20.20 to win bronze. Canada is fifth in the overall medal tally with 11 -- three gold, two silvers and six bronze. Russia continues to dominate, leading the standings with 64 medals, including 25 gold. Ukraine is second with 20 medals. "I couldnt be more proud of the team of people Im working with," said Dueck. "This belongs to the whole team. This is a collective. Their energy was flowing through me, all the work that theyve done to make me ready for this moment." Dueck said he doesnt think the magnitude of his victory will hit home until he sees his wife and baby daughter when he returns to Canada. "When I see her and when I hold my ladies, thats when its really going to sink in for me because this is our journey," he said. "Im going to enjoy this today. Im going to celebrate for everybody here thats been a part of it. I truly think that its going to sink in (on) a whole new level when I get home and hold my girls. Its theirs as much as it is mine." Asked whether he would still compete in Saturdays giant slalom race -- not one of his premier events -- Dueck said he would assess his energy level and the course in the morning. "Im going to get a good nights sleep," he said. "This is for my country. This is for my team. If it was all about me it would definitely be a late night tonight. Its not about me. Its about the work that everybody puts into this." In other Canadian results Friday, Mark Arendz of Hartsville, P.E.I., battled through a head cold to finish 11th in the mens 15-kilometre biathlon event while Ottawas Caroline Bisson was 12th in the competed in the womens 12.5-kilometre standing race. In snowboarding, which made its Paralympic debut, John Leslie of Arnprior, Ont., was seventh while Tyler Mosher of Whistler, B.C., was 12th and Ian Lockey of Rossland, B.C., was 21st. Calgarys Michelle Salt was ninth in the womens race. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Nov - 04:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Religion -> Monothéisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation