Inscrit le: 09 Déc 2017
|Posté le: Jeu 10 Mai - 03:26 (2018) Sujet du message: continuing these
|PHNOM PENH adidas superstar glitter stripes , Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- Some 635,000 Chinese tourists had visited Cambodia in the first seven months of 2017, up 42.7 percent compared with the same period last year, according to Tourism Ministry statistics on Monday.
Chinese holidaymakers accounted for 20.4 percent of the foreign tourists visiting Cambodia during the January-July period this year, the statistics said, adding that China topped the chart among the top 10 arrivals to the kingdom superstars rose gold , followed by Vietnam and Laos.
The statistics showed that a total of 3.1 million international tourists traveled to Cambodia in the first seven months of this year, up 12.8 percent compared with the same period last year.
Kong Sopheareak, director of the Tourism Ministry's statistics and planning department, said niceties between Cambodia and China, Cambodia's attractive tourism sites and direct flights between the two countries were the major factors attracting more and more Chinese tourists and business people to Cambodia.
"It is expected that Chinese tourists to Cambodia will hit 1 million in 2017," he said.
The Southeast Asian nation is famous for the Angkor world heritage site in northwestern Siem Reap province.
Last year adidas pharrell superstar hot pink , the country launched a "China Ready" strategy with the aim of attracting 2 million Chinese tourists annually to Cambodia by 2020.
The strategy listed steps to be taken by tourism authorities to facilitate visits by Chinese tourists, such as providing Chinese signage and documents for visa processing, encouraging local use of the Chinese currency and the Chinese language, and ensuring that food and accommodation facilities are suited to Chinese tastes.
Tourism is one of the four pillars supporting the Cambodian economy. The country received 5 million foreign tourists including 830,000 Chinese in 2016, earning gross revenue of 3.4 billion U.S. dollars adidas superstar 2 womens white , according to the Tourism Ministry.
Workers set up large flower terrace on Tian'anmen Square in Beijing
Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village, China's Fujian
Protesters gather in Berkeley despite cancellation of "Free Speech Week"
Li Na, India's Mirza tour in Wuhan during 2017 WTA Wuhan Open
In pics: paddy fields across China
Scenery of high-speed rail networks in south China's Guangxi
Autumn scenery of Kanas scenic area in NW China's Xinjiang
10th Pink Ribbon Charity Walk held in Switzerland
A migrant worker wears a red ribbon during an event organized by the local government to promote HIVAIDS knowledge among migrant workers on December 1, 2005 in Chengdu of Sichuan Province, southwest China. (Photo by China PhotosGetty Images)(China PhotosGetty Images)
World AIDS Day has been designated every Dec. 1 since 1988 as a way to draw awareness to the disease and mourn the 35 million people who have died from it.
The event has since shifted to focus on successes in the global fight against the disease and the importance of continuing these efforts for the 36.7 million worldwide who are living with HIVAIDS.
Yet, as recently as 2012 adidas superstar 2 mens size 7 , more than a third of Americans incorrectly believed the virus could be transmitted by sharing a drinking glass with an HIV-positive person, swimming in the same pool as someone infected or even just touching the same toilet seat.
So, even though HIV and AIDS are common terms, myths and confusion clearly remain. So what is HIV, what is AIDS, and what do we know about prevention and treatment?
Here are nine vital facts to know about HIV and AIDS and how to prevent and treat both:
1. HIV is a virus. The Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) attacks the cells in the body (CD4 adidas superstar 2 uk , or T cells) that help the immune system fight off infection. People infected with HIV can become increasingly more susceptible to infections if the virus goes untreated and impairs those immune cells. Like the virus that causes the chicken pox, HIV remains in the body.
2. AIDS is a medical diagnosis; given when an individual has the HIV infection and either a low count of immune cells, an opportunistic infection or both. AIDS is actually the third stage of HIV infection, with the first being exposure to the virus.
3. Known most commonly as Chronic HIV, the second stage is the most critical for treatment. Although exposure to the virus can immediately create flu-like symptoms in some people, many are unaware they have been infected. HIV can be asymptomatic (with no symptoms) for years adidas superstar slip on khaki , but the virus is still attacking the body's immune system, even if the person doesn't feel sick. The CDC recommends antiretroviral treatment for anyone with HIV, which will both minimize the damage to the person's immune system and also reduce the chance of transmission.
4. Transmission is most common among two very specific activities: sexual contact and needlesyringe-sharing. Less commonly, infants born to HIV-positive mothers who did not receive HIV treatment, either through shared blood during pregnancy or while nursing after birth, can be infected.
5. Casual contact – social kissing adidas superstar slip on uk , hugging, sharing toilets or plates – will not transmit HIV. And while it is possible to get the virus from a reused or improperly sterilized tattoo or piercing needle, or from contaminated ink, there have been no known cases of anyone in the U.S. getting the disease that way. Likewise, mosquitoes and other insects cannot transmit HIV.
6. Early treatment and antiretroviral treatment has proven successful in making HIV a chronic condition, instead of the once fatal diagnosis when World AIDS Day began. Yet one in seven Americans who have HIV don't know it. That's why everyone between 13 and 64 should be tested for the virus at least once. People with higher risk factors may need more frequent testing adidas superstar foundation black , which they can discuss with their doctor.
7. Despite improvements in treatment for HIV, there is still no cure. Re. Cheap Switzerland Jerseys Cheap Sweden Jerseys Cheap Spain Jerseys Cheap Netherland Jerseys Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys Wholesale Houston Rockets Jerseys Wholesale Detroit Pistons Jerseys