Index du Forum

Forum libre et sans modérateur sur la spiritualité, garantissant la liberté de conscience.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

If not, great. Shes going to love me either way

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Philosophie -> Méthaphysique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: If not, great. Shes going to love me either way Répondre en citant

Milwaukee, WI (SportsNetwork. Joao Moutinho Jersey .com) - The Milwaukee Bucks announced that rookie Jabari Parker is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a torn ACL in his left knee. Parker left Mondays 96-94 win over the Phoenix Suns after suffering the injury on a drive to the basket in the third quarter. Parker returned to Milwaukee on Tuesday afternoon and an MRI revealed a torn anterior cruciate ligament. He will undergo surgery to repair the injury. Parker was leading a break early in the third when he appeared to collide with P.J. Tucker. His left knee buckled and he went down in immediate pain. At the time, team officials confirmed a left knee sprain for Parker, who did not return and finished with eight points. Parker, the No. 2 pick in the 2014 NBA Draft out of Duke, did not disappoint in 25 games as a rookie. The reigning Eastern Conference Rookie of the Month for games played in October/November was second among first-year players with an average of 12.3 points and his 5.5 rebounds ranked third. Parker became just the 14th player in the last 30 seasons to record multiple double-doubles within his first three career games, and the only teenager to accomplish the feat. William Carvalho Portugal Jersey .Under the agreement announced Monday, the Cuban defector is guaranteed $68.5 million over six seasons.Tomas gets a $14 million signing bonus that is payable within 30 days of the deals approval by Major League Baseball, and then salaries of $2 million next year, $4 million in 2016, $6 million in 2017 and $10 million in 2018. Ricardo Carvalho Jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. http://www.soccerportugalnationalshop.us/Anthony-Lopes-Portugal-Jersey/ . The midfielder had an operation on Saturday, and is set to miss seven Premier League games, the third round of the FA Cup and the semifinals of the League Cup.As much as Kevin Streelman enjoys the back nine at TPC River Highlands,, even he didnt think he what he accomplished Sunday was possible. Streelman birdied the last seven holes to win the Travelers Championship by a stroke, shooting his second straight 6-under 64 to finish at 15-under 265. "Its probably my favourite nine holes on the PGA Tour," Streelman said. "But you cant plan for something like that to happen. It just kind of falls into place." He broke the tour record for consecutive closing birdies by a winner of six set by Mike Souchak in the 1956 St. Paul Open. He matched the tournament record with a 7-under 28 on the final nine. "I had 10 one-putts in a row," Streelman said. "Thats something Ive definitely never done before." Also the Tampa Bay Championship winner last season, the 35-year-old Streelman missed the cuts in his previous four starts on tour. "I didnt have too many expectations coming here," said Streelman, who earned $1.12 million for the victory. Sergio Garcia and K.J. Choi tied for second. They each shot 67. Aaron Baddeley was fourth at 13 under after a 69. Streelman was 1 over for the day before starting the birdie run on No. 12. The streak reached five with a 37-foot putt at No. 16, and he capped it by hitting a wedge to 9 feet and rolling in another putt at No. 18. "I knew when that putt fell on 16 that something kind of special was happening," Streelman said. Streelman said he hasnt focus on golf exclusively lately, trying to spend more time with wife Courtney and 6-month-old daughter Sophie. Cedric Jersey. "I was thinking about her (Sophie) on those last couple of putts. I was thinking, You know what? If these go in, great. If not, great. Shes going to love me either way and we have a nice family vacation coming up either way," Streelman said. Streelman said a 10-foot putt for birdie on No. 9 gave him a boost of confidence that he could finish with a flourish. Garcia has six top-10 finishes in 10 PGA Tour starts this season, and won the European Tours Qatar Masters in January. "At the end of the day he played really, really well," Garcia said about Streelman. "I feel like I played quite nicely and it just wasnt my time." For the sixth straight year at the Travelers the player who held the 54-hole lead was unable to win. Ryan Moore was one stroke ahead after three rounds, but closed with a 71 to tie for fifth at 12 under. Second-round leader Scott Langley birdied his first three holes and briefly pulled into the lead at 14 under. He, too, finished with a 71 to tie for 11th at 10 under. Miguel Angel Carballo became the second player to make three eagles in a round on the PGA Tour this season as part of a 63 early Saturday. He finished at 9 under. Patrick Rodgers, the former Stanford star making his pro debut, shot a 70 to tie for 46th at 4 under. Ken Duke, the winner last year, had a 68 to also finish at 4 under. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 07:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Philosophie -> Méthaphysique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation