Inscrit le: 09 Déc 2017
|Posté le: Lun 11 Juin - 10:34 (2018) Sujet du message: only one who faces
|Are you confused whether you should start a business of your own or buy a franchise? Then you are not the only one who faces this dilemma. For most buying a franchise can be a life-changing decision. It is always great to be your own boss and it is a great investment opportunity. Here are top 8 reasons why you must consider buying a franchise:
1. Turnkey Business: Most people lack the skill set required to make the business up and running but they have the skill to run an already successful business. It is not easy for all to have the courage of leaving an already established job Marshall Newhouse Jersey , negotiate terms of lease or arrange for finances. In buying a franchise you need not worry about finding a location or hiring contractors or negotiate the lease. Buying franchise is like buying the turnkey business.
2. The system is established: Franchises have a well-established system that each must follow. The system is designed well to improve the productivity and add to the sales figure. As the system is well established and defined therefore there is no place of errors and guesswork.
3. The probability of success is high: To start a mom-and-pop business and buy a franchise are two different things. The likelihood of success in running a franchise is quite high in comparison to starting a new business. In case you follow the well-established system laid by the franchisor, the chances of running the business successfully are quite high.
4. Brand awareness and corporate image: If you decide to buy a franchise you get the benefit of having a well-established brand awareness and corporate image. Customers easily trust items that they are aware of and familiar with. You need not put in lot of efforts to make the brand popular or convince people to buy the product.
5. Easy finance available: Lenders trust in franchise easily and obtaining finances become lot easier. This is because franchise has proven track records and thus the creditors believe that the risks are lower. There are few franchise systems that even offer in-house lease or financing options.
6. Training is offered by the franchisor: Almost all franchise companies promise one to four weeks of training program that is organized at the corporate office. This is one of the biggest advantages of having a franchise business. The franchisor trains to run the franchise exactly in the same manner as the business runs at other locations. The chances of mistakes are mitigated.
7. You are never alone: After buying a franchise, you will never feel alone, the franchisor will always be there to support you. You become like a member of a growing family. The assistance is just a call away or you can drop them an email. Revert is sure-shot and within shortest possible time span.
8. Advertising and marketing is handled by the franchisor: If you buy a franchise. You need not worry about advertising and marketing. The franchisor manages it all. They have an outlined model that each franchise has to follow and must have a system to use.
As you are saved from the struggle of establishing the business right from scratch, you have all the time to focus on running a multi-unit franchise. Owning multi-location franchise is a very lucrative opportunity.
RIO DE JANEIRO， Aug. 2 (Xinhua) -- Although judoka Popole Misenga from the first-ever Refugee Olympic Team (ROT) on Tuesday expressed his hope for a medal at the Rio 2016 Olympics， he and his teammates dreamed more.
Originally from the Democratic Republic of Congo， Misenga now lives in Brazil as he has children here and learns Portuguese.
"They give me a chance to reach an Olympic Games and I am ready. I will demonstrate what I learned there and that moment is coming，" Misenga told a press conference.
Ten refugees including Misenga will participate in the Rio Olympic Games under the Olympic flag as the International Olympic Committee formed the unique team for athletes that have fled conflict-driven countries and regions.
The team includes five runners from South Sudan， two swimmers from Syria， two judokas from the Democratic Republic of Congo and a marathon runner from Ethiopia， besides five coaches and five other officials.
Yolande Mabika Bukasa， who is also from the Democratic Republic of Congo， dyed her hair blonde.
"I have changed my hair style to build a new life and to organize everything new， a new story， a new house， a new place， including the color of my hair，" Bukasa said.
With the new image， the black-belt judoka Bukasa felt happy to look into the future as she hoped sports could give strength not only to her， but also to all the refugees as well.
"We want to show the world that we are capable of performing as any team. We are here as role models for all the refugees of the world."
The 18-year-old swimmer Yusra Mardini left hometown Damascus for her dream of swimming.
"There are a lot of problems in our country but you also remember all the good times，" said Mardini， who will attend the women's 100m butterfly and 100m freestyle swimming in Rio.
"A lot of things happened and it was really bad but when you remember that life had not stopped for you， at some point you have to move on.
"I want everyone (there) to think of their dreams because a lot of people there have forgotten their dreams."
Many of us have life insurance, however, there are very few of us that are prepared for the effects of becoming ill to the point that we cannot work. This means that a serious illness could lead to losing homes, savings, and lifestyle, instead of worrying about recovery.
Studies have shown that most Americans do not have the protection from costs that come about when surviving a serious event. Due to these facts, Assurity Life Insurance has deemed October to be “Critical Illness Insurance Awareness Month.”